Page 1058 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 585589581008104810551056105710581059106010611068110811581558 ... LastLast
Results 12,685 to 12,696 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    reverse mounted the BBS LM's on the rear. NOW much! better pics soon

stance > fenders

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007 Vti Manual BLK
    Gave myself an early birthday present. Just ordered Pioneer 3300BT for my Honda civic. Cant wait.

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Quote Originally Posted by euRo_noob View Post
    Whoa xenonkuraz, you're located in Sunshine but I've never seen your car around; I'm from West Sunshine (white CU2 with a black roof). I'm from the Euro section but just thought I'd pop by the Civic's to have a peak :P You guys have some nicely done up FD's.

Also, guys from Melbourne/west side, is there a thread/mod list/pics for a gray FD(2?) with a carbon fiber bonet, forgot what rims, lowered? Not sure if the description is actually helpful but yeah.. Just curious to know what mods the owner has done.
    Is it this one?

That gray FD is a good mates car, real carbon fibre bonnet, mugen wing, window visors, rays rims (forgot which type, 6 spoke i think, gunmetal with a polished lip), lowered on springs, LED lights like Audis/Mercs/BMW, Angel/Halo headlights, 4inch catback, and just a pod filter, yellow tinted foglights, and mugen grill. He wants to do either a k24 swap or slap an ebay turbo kit in it.
    Last edited by NeedVtec; 02-12-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Car looks nice, just a bit ricey. 4 inch catback? must be loud

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    just needs the stock headlights and non-yellow foggies and it will be nicer and less ricer.

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyFD View Post
    reverse mounted the BBS LM's on the rear. NOW much! better pics soon
    pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan

Before and after.

Someone take some proper photos already

stance > fenders

anybody going to the meet tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedVtec View Post
    Is it this one?

That gray FD is a good mates car, real carbon fibre bonnet, mugen wing, window visors, rays rims (forgot which type, 6 spoke i think, gunmetal with a polished lip), lowered on springs, LED lights like Audis/Mercs/BMW, Angel/Halo headlights, 4inch catback, and just a pod filter, yellow tinted foglights, and mugen grill. He wants to do either a k24 swap or slap an ebay turbo kit in it.
    Ahhh, yeah! It's that one hahah. Cheers for the info buddy. Hmm, I would have to agree with Duffy. I'd prefer the normal headlights and non-yellow foggies. From what I heard, it's pretty loud.
    I was also unsure of his rims that's why I forgot them lol. Thought they were replicas or something. Other than the lights, it's nice!

Member Array
    Car:
    Grocery getter
    Hahaha yeah he cops it hard from the boys, use to have stickers, neons everywhere! His rims are something rays g-games? And yeh pretty loud, lucky quiet on idle though

Oh and he has that Evo shark fin thing at the back where the roof spoiler would go, carbon fibre too!

Was anybody from here at the meet?