Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: My MY12 Euro

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    cassius,if it were my choice,I would go with the Euro.

Before getting my MY11 Euro,for 3 and a half years I had a Jetta,which was a lovely car,as it came standard with a lot of features,but it was a niggly car,and was constantly in for something to be repaired.

VWs are nototious for rattles,and this almost drove me insane,as is a reflection of poor build quality.

The biggest gripe that I had was with the dealerwho was very arrogant,and even dealing with VW themselves was not plesant.

I deceided ,after 4 new VWs,that my next car would so NOT be another,and when my Jetta was written off,I changed over to Honda.

The diffirence is day and night,far better build quality,great dealership,and very enjoyable motoring experiance.

If I had the choice all over again,I would still avoid VW like the plague,and be very happy to buy another Honda.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Hi guys, sorry to hijack the thread, but I wanted some info.. I am thinking of upgrading from my 05 VTi Accord to the MY12 Euro looked in the weekend herald they are offering drive away deals for $29990 manual, + extra for auto option any idea whats a good drive away price for the auto?? Not looking for any mods this time, maybe extended warranty+road assistance which I got last time but never had to use it....
    tints I might get it done outside as last time dealers were asking $500, mate got his rx8 done for $250 outside ...
    I dealt with Rick's but they're gone.. Thinking of going this arvo or tommorow to check it out...
    Thanks in advance!

seen a few for around $31500 mark drive away for auto... possible to drive it down to $29k ??
    Last edited by PANJAB; 11-12-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Just remember the $29,990 offer is for a red manual, every other colour in the range is metalic or pearlecent which is an extra cost. Add about $2,500 for Auto Trans. Overall you cant go wrong with the Euro.

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro CL9 2003
    Clean!!! Love the indicator lights (they're blue!)
    MODS: Injen CAI (Black), Skunk2 Exhaust, 6k HID, CU2 17" Luxury Wheels, Pre facelift Mugen Grill, Red Honda Badge

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by PANJAB View Post
    seen a few for around $31500 mark drive away for auto... possible to drive it down to $29k ??
    Don't think I'm the best negotator and got a manual for that. Premium paint, rear park assist, mats and boot tray included in that price.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Don't think I'm the best negotator and got a manual for that. Premium paint, rear park assist, mats and boot tray included in that price.
    sounds like a good deal to me... +1 for the rear park assist in that price for $29k, still you managed to knock of $990 of the drive away price with the rear park assist.. I remember Rick Damelian had a rrp of the rear sensors at about $1100 when I got mine in 2k5, but outside I think there about $500 ish ??

great deal .. congrats ... had a look at one in crystal black.. going to check at another dealership and see if they can do better...

price is valid till the 1/1/12

edit:

Just to add hows the build quality on the MY11?? have they fixed the power steering hose issue, and the power window motors that was plagued on the earlier euros?? even my VTi wasn't spared I had to fork out $500 for a ruptured power steering hose 6 months ago as the recall only affected euro owners so I had to pay out of pocket.... also had the front driver side power window failure (luckily in warranty) was replaced, as well as the central locking failed... other than that has been good...
    Last edited by PANJAB; 11-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CR-V Limited Ed
    So what's the realistic economy on the euro. I've read a couple of posts and it varies from users car to car. Some say 14l/100km which is very high. Reviews of the passat are lower than or on the mark when it comes to economy. I would be driving to work on a 100km turnaround trip in a bit of start stop traffic closer to the city.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    MY12 base Euro auto right now on the promotional price is $32,290 drive away. For manual it is $29,990. This is for Milano Red only as Buddah said. For any other colours, add another $475. You can easily get tinting and Honda mats thrown in free at that price or you can negotiate for other things instead like the other gentleman who got rear sensors, mats, boot tray, etc but I didn't really push it. You have to cut the sales guy and Honda some slack. It is Christmas after all

Yep this promotional offer is till the end of the year but who knows they might or might not extend it. I was told till stocks run out. The next container load in would be a different price.

I'm doing about 7.9 to 8 litres / 100 kms on mainly highway driving. Don't know much about city driving

My current 2009 model Euro luxury is problem free touch wood Yeah seriously had no issues since new for 3 years and 105,000 kms of driving. They even did a software upgrade to fix the so called engine pinging problem during one of the routine service. I didn't think I had the pinging problem at all but they did the upgrade nevertheless and I didn't noticed any different after that. Had a change of 4 tyres since. At 105,000 kms the brakes still didn't need changing because all I do is highway driving mostly lol. Now that's good economy.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    panjab,this deal is so good,if I were you,I would get one before the end of the month,as stocks may run out,and you could miss out on such a bargain...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Hi all, new member here. While we're on the topic of new MY12 Euros and the current offer, I'm about to pull the trigger on a black base model manual, but have never bought a brand new car before. What is an acceptable number of kms on the clock for a brand new car? I know they have to move them around a bit on the dealer lot and maybe getting onto the truck, but what's an acceptable number to ensure I'm not getting some semi-demo model? 10 or 12ks? Hope not hijacking this thread too much!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    10-12000 is a demo car your looking at maybe 300

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    my car was 50kms when i picked it up brand new. 70-100kms would be acceptable