Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    here's a video of the 10.08 run from jamboree that a mate got, quaility is a little rough and it really doesn't look that impressive against an 8 second corolla. lol

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4227/23n.mp4
    1993 dc2 integra 450kw@wheels
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    holy shit...9's here we come?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    146mph !!
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    I believe evans tuning in the usa now offer a plug and play coilpack refit unit for the hondata!
    Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Had one more run at willowbank for the year last night, the track was nothing like it was at jamboree but we still managed to beat our best mph by upping the rev limiter a fraction in 4th, track wasn't there for similar boost (to jamboree) in the lower gears.

managed a 10.30@148.1mph. same boost in 4th gear as jamboree but slightly less in 3rd and a lot less in 2nd and 1st.
    it still hit the rev limiter before the line so i think 150mph is possible with another slight adjustment of the limiter!

will be back next year once it cools down a bit out there.

happy new year to everyone!!
    10.08@146.57mph

Newcomer Array
    In an engine block dumped in the cooks river
    Car:
    Honda City
    Insane for here in OZ. Show the Yanks it can be done here

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    thats awsome mate !!! do you use a 4 port valve solenoid for high range boost control? and the full throttle shift feature?

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexc86 View Post
    thats awsome mate !!! do you use a 4 port valve solenoid for high range boost control? and the full throttle shift feature?
    Na just a 3 port solenoid, seems to control high boost fine. I have full throttle shift setup and have used it but it makes absolutely no difference to times so i generally still lift.
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    nice mate, what wg spring do you use and what is your max boost pressure that you can control that to useing the 3 port solenoid?

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexc86 View Post
    nice mate, what wg spring do you use and what is your max boost pressure that you can control that to useing the 3 port solenoid?
    It runs a 9psi wastegate spring and it will hold boost steady at 30psi, the wastegate is only a 38mm tial and the position isn't ideal so it does creep to 12-13psi on spring pressure.
    10.08@146.57mph

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek honda civic hatch
    big events are magic for times! so much traction compound down and lots of rubber from slicks, instead of street tyres ripping it all up.. i got second gear to hook on full power on my crappy street tyres when i ran 124mph. i couldnt believe it lol, felt so good. i think it was the test and tune directly after a jambo. then some other time of year i had to lower boost by 5psi or more maybe to hook on the same tires..

what rpm are you running upto? obiously its not ideal to increase your rpm to suit your mph.. can you fit any larger tires under those guards? you must be a little nervous about your actualy rpm limit if your taking small steps up. good luck getting to 9.9x @ 15x!!! i hope it has it in it!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Scholzey View Post
    what rpm are you running upto? obiously its not ideal to increase your rpm to suit your mph.. can you fit any larger tires under those guards? you must be a little nervous about your actualy rpm limit if your taking small steps up. good luck getting to 9.9x @ 15x!!! i hope it has it in it!
    The rev limit on the 148.1mph run was set at 9400, but the soft limit is 200 revs under that. another 100 revs would let it do 150mph.

cant really fit any bigger tires under the standard gaurds without raising it which i dont really want to do, i'd rather get a 9 second pass than 150mph so i'll probably just wait for a big meeting when the track is well prepared again.

the 10.30 pass from wed night was .30 slower to half track than the 10.08 pass so if i can match the half track time from jamboree again we'll be very close to a 9.9x pass.
    10.08@146.57mph