Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R

Help in buying ?

hey guys im from sydney and planning to fly up to brisbane to buy an integra type r (DC5). i was wondering if there would be any one that knows their integras in brissy that could come with me and help me out in having a look at the car before i buy it?
    any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Nonda Tiburon
    Good idea on finding help locally.

However I would still invest time into researching yourself just in case you cannot find someone.
    You cant put complete faith into strangers you dont know and you dont want to regret a purchase based on some one elses advice.

Have a read around especially in here

That way you know whats going on and will be able to make the best decision.

Goodluck man
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome You Abourd!..

DC2R/DC5R Parts for SALE!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Thanks a lot man that will help me out heaps. i just hope its the car that is being described by the owner.
    cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    i flew to brisbane to purchase my dc5r. i suggest phoning the seller and requesting additional pictures and as much information as you can get. Naturally, if your traveling that distance to purchase a car (as i did) your going to be pretty fussy when comes to its condition etc, just make that clear to the seller, that you dont want to waste your time if the car isnt what its percieved to be, and dont feel like you have to buy cos your so far from home. its easy as to go back to the airport and fly home, save yourself a long drive back in a car you dont really want. I would recommend test driving one locally (if you havent) so you have a comparison and the excitement is somewhat tempered. gl

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    im actually an ex owner of a dc5r, had to sell it due to financials but now as im ready to buy one again i want a really clean and decent one and ive spoken to the owner about everything and made it clear to him that even if i find a small scratch i wont be too happy because what hes made it out to be is the car is in brand new condition not a scratch dent or ding on the car and it hasnt been involved in an accident, ive done a V check and its all sweet, religiously serviced with log books all original keys etc.. im flying down on tuesday and if its all sweet im dropping it off to a towing depo, getting it towed dont wana put extra k's on it for no reason. but yeah its sweet ill keep you guys updated on what happens. Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    flying up ** lol