View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 180 of 419 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230280 ... LastLast
Results 2,149 to 2,160 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    just lifted my wing lol..

heres diy HAHA
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...27#post3194627
    BEFORE:

AFTER:

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    Yeah I know will probs get em1 bar later down the track, looks good vin might do it weds

Member Array
    Car:
    Dap Ek
    Update:

Got myself a Nardi and Spoon boss kit, all fitted for new years.

Happy New Years!

Member Array
    Car:
    BB AP1
    Got my door mound, mirrors, handles painted today and a front lip ;D

Member Array
    Car:
    Pre-Facelift EK
    nothing special, just a tow hook

I notice a lot of P platers have tow hooks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dap Ek
    If your a Honda boy you got to have one atleast once in your life

Member Array
    Car:
    Hondaless :(
    Well this isn't so much what have I done to my ek *today* more like over the last 3 weeks... but I digress.

First was hardrace rear camber arms and f7 LCAs. Still gotta go to a bolt shop tomorrow and get some longer bolts for the subframe..damn trade shops how dare they take extended holidays...
    Next was new koni yellows and gc sleeves. They're in but I haven't set the ride height just yet.
    I also found something strange when I took off the front passenger wheel...shitloads of grease everywhere. Outer CV boot was trashed. So I had to replace that which was an effort to say the least.I used the 'keep everything connected and make my own cv cone tool trick'. It worked but holy damn do my hands hurt. Aaaannddd then I checked the other side to find it was cracked but not yet destroyed, but I decided to replace it anyway. Then to top it off I found the drivers side steering rack boot is effed too. Dunno if i can be bothered doing it just now, even though its not a big job.
    Wednesday afternoon I'm going down to bob Jane to get an alignment and have my new enkeis put on. I'll post pics of everything after then - assuming all goes to plan that is.
    b series vtec goes up to 11...

Member Array
    Car:
    '01 WRX
    what's more likely to stuff up?

a speed sensor or the cable that makes the speedo work?
    OVERRATED TO BE UNDERRATED

LOLNOPE!

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    Its the new fade....

But i wonder how many have actually used it LOL....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by rubixcube View Post
    Well this isn't so much what have I done to my ek *today* more like over the last 3 weeks... but I digress.

First was hardrace rear camber arms and f7 LCAs. Still gotta go to a bolt shop tomorrow and get some longer bolts for the subframe..damn trade shops how dare they take extended holidays...
    Next was new koni yellows and gc sleeves. They're in but I haven't set the ride height just yet.
    I also found something strange when I took off the front passenger wheel...shitloads of grease everywhere. Outer CV boot was trashed. So I had to replace that which was an effort to say the least.I used the 'keep everything connected and make my own cv cone tool trick'. It worked but holy damn do my hands hurt. Aaaannddd then I checked the other side to find it was cracked but not yet destroyed, but I decided to replace it anyway. Then to top it off I found the drivers side steering rack boot is effed too. Dunno if i can be bothered doing it just now, even though its not a big job.
    Wednesday afternoon I'm going down to bob Jane to get an alignment and have my new enkeis put on. I'll post pics of everything after then - assuming all goes to plan that is.
    might aswell do the rack boot before the alignment because u will need a alignemnt after u change it since the tie rod has to come off.

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    not me, i fkn hate em lol