Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Just went to check, my MY12 has the K24Z3 engine instead of the K24Z6!!

Can the fix be applied then?

Hey Buddah, after you apply the fix to your previous Euro, do you notice and change in performance or fuel efficiency? Guess you might be the best person to ask since you always try to get the best mileage out of the euro
    There was no noticable difference in performance or economy. My MY12 has an engine prefix of K24Z6, it is an early build date 0f 02/11, so pre earthquake in japan. Australian compliance of 08/11, so I cant understand why you would have the K24Z3. what is the build date of your car?
    Last edited by buddah51au; 13-01-2012 at 05:31 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Interesting, where can I locate this car build date information?

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Lift up your left hand windscrren wiper & you will see the build date, Australian compliance is on the lower "B" Pillar inside the left front door.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Buddah, you won't believe it, my car build date is March 2011 and is having the K24Z3 engine...

YOu have an earlier build date then mine and using the new engine... something is missing...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    I have spent hours searching for the differences between the K24Z3 & Z6 engines ..... no luck so far. Both our cars are pre japan eathquake disaster.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by jay2 View Post
    Buddah, you won't believe it, my car build date is March 2011 and is having the K24Z3 engine...

YOu have an earlier build date then mine and using the new engine... something is missing...
    Major Dealer Fuxx UP - My rego papers & service book state a K24Z6 engine prefix. I have just physically checked the engine number on the block & it is a K24Z3. I need to get this sorted ASAP.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    I have spent hours searching for the differences between the K24Z3 & Z6 engines ..... no luck so far. Both our cars are pre japan eathquake disaster.
    Make a post on hondatech forums.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars