Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Member Array
    Car:
    dc2 teg
    I got pulled over once in guilford for pickin up a friend because his car was down. Cop sirens behind me walks up and ses . "sir have you had anything to drink tonight . I replied "no" . Then passed the breath test and right after he asked . " sir do you have any guns , bombs or weapons in your car? I myself giggled at what such a random question he asked and replied . "No officer definately not " . Officer looks at me and reads my facial expressions that im telling the truth and lets me go. Certaintly a night to remember

Member Array
    Car:
    INTEGRA TYPE R
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    What's being white got to do with anything?
    if you saw the expression when he was walking towards me, then the dissapointment when he looked in the car you would have also realised that in this particular situation being a white boy did make a difference.

and who gets pulled over for an RBT and doesnt even get the RBT actually done...?

not like i was doing anything wrong anyway.
    THERES NO CAR LIKE A TYPE R

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by DCZ 18C View Post
    if you saw the expression when he was walking towards me, then the dissapointment when he looked in the car you would have also realised that in this particular situation being a white boy did make a difference.

and who gets pulled over for an RBT and doesnt even get the RBT actually done...?

not like i was doing anything wrong anyway.
    you know its quite possible that they where on the look out for someone driving same car as u , but with a different description to yourself, happened to me b4,
    sorry to say but "white boys" create just as much shit as any1 else these days