[Euro] Comptech Icebox - Unifilter Clean?

Has anyone checked their unifilter yet? I've been driving for about a month in a lot of rain and city stuff. Just wondering what's the best way to clean it, and where do i get the oil from.

I haven't checked yet as it is a pain to remove the box. Wondering if people have checked and how long, and what the condition of the filter is. Whehter you would clean it once a month, or 6 months... whether the sponge gets dirty very quickly etc.

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    get one of those K&N Filter cleaning kit thingos. u can get em from supercheap or autobarn or any good auto outlet
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    The filter should last at least up to 40,000km (based on K&N cleaning guidelines) between cleans. But in saying that I would probably do it every 15,000Kms as they do get a bit of crap in the filter. Last time I checked mine it had bits of leaves in it.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I clean my filter every two months as it's a direct CAI system, it gets dirty fairly quick....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    For those ordering the Icebox from Scott of Acura Escondido - you can also order the Unifilter cleaner and oil kit - it is around $10US.