Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    There is a company on the corner of Huntingdale Rd & Princes Hwy, Huntingdale, Vic called Southern Special Vehicles or something that has a red & black EP3R (well the last time I went past anyway)
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

I've heard they go faster?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    Sif no one wants red! Theres plenty of Milano Red EK4's EG5's DC2R's FN2R's DC5R's AP1's
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    But when I spoke to Gav from IMG the other day he did have a point when he said EP3R's are known to be CW just like how Ferrari's are known to be Red and it would just seem odd to get a different colour... But I still want a red one! He said of the 50 EP3R's he's imported he's brought over like 3 red ones! And anyone colour besides CW are impossible to sell..
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Its not odd at all.

If you want a red one then have one imported,its simple.

Besides CW is ugly anyway..

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    i seen red one at sydney cbd.... it was starting to dull out, the headlights was yellow aswell, so im guessing wasnt very well maintained

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic TypeR
    Quote Originally Posted by EG52NV View Post
    Sif no one wants red! Theres plenty of Milano Red EK4's EG5's DC2R's FN2R's DC5R's AP1's
    And most of them are light pink already - the ones that arent are just a few short years away. Australia has the wrong climate for red cars.
    2002 - Honda Civic Type R
    1973 - Mazda RX3 Coupe
    "rotor for life"

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    I've seen 2 red goin pink ep3r's out west around cabra. Different drivers both times. Tbh it is out of the ordinary seeing a pinkish red ep3. It didn't look that great.
    Last edited by Mikeyy168; 28-01-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    I heard that there was a limited run of red and silver ones in japan that came from factory with slightly better mods than the white and black ones. Might have read false info though

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by white_ep3_civic View Post
    I heard that there was a limited run of red and silver ones in japan that came from factory with slightly better mods than the white and black ones. Might have read false info though
    Definitely false info.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Civic TypeR
    I think the only special models they did were for the EUDM market and they werent special as such they just used some of the higher specs that were standard on the JDM models for some limited model runs.
    2002 - Honda Civic Type R
    1973 - Mazda RX3 Coupe
    "rotor for life"

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3r
    Hey EG52NV, i had my eyes set on a white one and when i went to the importer i was fortunate enough to see the red, and from then on out i fell in love haha
    purely because it was different, the mods are the same as what the white ones are "White EP3 Civic"and from what ive read there were only "X" Red, NHB and Silver Satin ones made hence why importers dont get them as often and when they do they cost a decent amount more, (the difference between my friends CW one and a red he had his eye on was 4K, this was the case at 3 different importers)

Just like any other red car (or any car in general for that matter) taking care of it will prolong its life exterior wise just like neglecting it will run it in the ground its as simple as that

goodluck with the hunt bud