Member Array
    Car:
    EK1

CD5 climate control problem

hey guys, i got climate control installed with my h22 and the heater isnt as hot as it was before the change.. the A/C is as cold or colder (cos i got it regassed) but the heater (on 32 degrees) isnt 32 degrees.. even at full fanning.. does n e 1 know how to fix this?

i hope u tried this by actually having the engine running, coz the heater works by using the heat from the engine, go for a drive around the block then turn the heater on.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    omg of course lolz.. yeah but what im saying is its not as hot as i think it should be.. i mean 32 degrees.. full fanning u would think would toast you but this doesnt.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    quick question...what parts did u change to install the climate control?
    was it a big job?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    i have no idea.. i know the heater box was replaced... i got it done when the h22 was chucked into my bay... cos my h22 was from an accord SIR and the tranny was as well... but my ECU is a prelude one.. the accord SiR ECU was fu*ked.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    so i guess the outside air temp sensor, inside temp sensor and sunlight sensor was also added when fitting the climate control.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    dunno man... no idea sorry

Member Array
    Car:
    94 CD5 04 600RR
    Quote Originally Posted by VTEC96
    i hope u tried this by actually having the engine running, coz the heater works by using the heat from the engine, go for a drive around the block then turn the heater on.
    the heat is actually created by the water once heated by the engine, so your partly correct
    Albert Einstein Two things are infinite: the universe & human stupidity; I'm not sure about the universe.

Put your location in your profile, makes referring help easier!