Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Just take it off hen you wanna sell the car.

I gonna throw this out there....
    Lightened pulleys.... Since the k-series are internally balanced. Lightened pulleys will make a massive difference.

So does a good full synthetic oil change to free up the engine.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 03-02-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Pardon my ignorence, but what engine oil would Honda typically be using during their scheduled servicing? Complete Honda service history with this car & I've had some pretty darn long lasting Hondas serviced via them. My preference for oils is what protects the motor best, over what frees it up most.

I lack the motivation to change the pulleys to be honest....lol

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2QIK View Post
    marquee, I only really care for slightly better down low acceleration/response. Appears a cat change & intake should give that little bit extra I'm looking for. Not tight with this car (esp with maintenance), but honestly not looking to spend significant amounts on upgrades. I prefer to direct those funds to my MR2.

Drove my friends Euro (05 M/T) & it drives a LOT better than mine. I put it down to 6speed.

As nice as JDM rims headers/ecu etc would be, it's still an auto & no lightweight. Would almost half the market value of the car too....lol

I do have Meisters (S13P) on my SW20, so can always do a temporary swap
    Get a set of headers.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2QIK View Post
    Pardon my ignorence, but what engine oil would Honda typically be using during their scheduled servicing? Complete Honda service history with this car & I've had some pretty darn long lasting Hondas serviced via them. My preference for oils is what protects the motor best, over what frees it up most.

I lack the motivation to change the pulleys to be honest....lol
    Whatever shit the dealer can get in a barrel for cheap.

It ranges fr Honda FEO dino, to castrol GTX to castrol magnetec to Mobil 3000 semi syn.

Get some decent full synthetic and notice the difference in both performance and protection.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    At 155 000 kilometers,its just run in...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Ok so i kind of understand what you want.

Get some fully synth oil. change your gearbox fluid.

The reason it feels sluggish is the drive by wire cable throttle is better for performance

Member Array
    I like that part about the "just run in". Good ol Hondas

Transmission oil has been changed too (no issues there). Maintenance wise, the car is faultless.

Changed rims on the weekend. Quick phone pics:

Additionally, slapped on a spare K&N filter I had (cleaned it up etc). The difference is actually quite nice. The panel I removed wasn't old (replaced about 20k ago), but the motor's clearly breathing better. About 50% to my goal, I'm pretty certain a cat change will get me where I want it to be. Will look @ extractors etc otherwise.

Is the OEM exhaust 2inch or 2.25?