Page 1092 of 1751 FirstFirst ... 925929921042108210891090109110921093109410951102114211921592 ... LastLast
Results 13,093 to 13,104 of 21004
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Your camber options at the front are restricted to camber bolts (+/- 1.5deg) or adjustable strut-tops.

I'm actually looking for a set of strut tops where I can adjust my camber, I don't get enough negative from just the bolts.

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffyFD View Post
    Your camber options at the front are restricted to camber bolts (+/- 1.5deg) or adjustable strut-tops.

I'm actually looking for a set of strut tops where I can adjust my camber, I don't get enough negative from just the bolts.

so on FB i noticed this the other day.

JDMyard Pty Ltd
    ASR FD civic Adjustable Camber Plate, Top Hat, Bumpstops.
    ASR Ultra Low Profile camber plates designed for maximum negative camber setting. The PTFE lined spearical bearing ensures a long service life.( Pics taken from ASR website) — with Yonas Liu.

maybe ask jdm yard.

Member Array
    Car:
    bmw
    Quote Originally Posted by black8thgen View Post
    His rims are 17x8 +35 now. Yes get them rolled but do not go to Tempe to do it. Go to shift performance. You pay more but you'll get a much better job and they'll roll it flat for u. They take their time and really do it properly and you won't get any guard flexing or ripples in ur paint!! And u might need coils soon cos ur springs might be too soft and on bumps when u get ur spacers up front you will probably still scrub depending on how big a spacer u get. I think I've seen camber arms for the fronts for an fd as well on American sites? anyone here got some? But either way don't run too much neg camber or ur Tyres will disappear like no tomorrow lol.

if his not scrubbing on the outer wall off the tire rolling it wont help (unless its the front wheels, let it scrub away at the black plastic guard), if his inner tire wall is hitting the suspension perch which holds the spring in place, then you may need coils.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1
    hey guys, i'm going overseas soon to philippines and there is a huge FD scene, which means an abundance of parts
    I was looking at picking up a mugen rr rear lip/skirt, but I have oem mud guards, does anyone know if you can fit it on fine with the mud guards?

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    Quote Originally Posted by ekdez View Post
    so on fb i noticed this the other day.

jdmyard pty ltd
    asr fd civic adjustable camber plate, top hat, bumpstops.
    Asr ultra low profile camber plates designed for maximum negative camber setting. The ptfe lined spearical bearing ensures a long service life.( pics taken from asr website) — with yonas liu.

Maybe ask jdm yard.
    thanks dez!

stance > fenders

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Wow nice!! Thanks!
    StanceSlutz

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    so... went to Hornsby Honda today to get them to check up my sunroof (one corner has lifted up a bit higher while another has sort of dented in) - no idea what happened but defs was not like stepped on or anything seems like something mechanical has effed up.....

anyways they were checking it and then some of the mechanics hoisted up my car but left my passenger side door open.... and the hoist just dented in my door... fkn retards sigh =.=...

so anyway they said they will fix it at artarmon honda but i will be without a car for at least two days... and i need it to get to work etc etc...

so... anyone know what i can claim from them? can i get a courtesy car from them? and can i get them to repair my sunroof (car is still under warranty) free of charge especially after fking around with my car like that....?

Why do they need to hoist the car to check out the sunroof.......? What dumass's, you should ask them on the spot man, thats crappy service by them. Their fault, you should be able to get something out of it besides a full respray + repair.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    i dunno... freaking douche bags =.=... had 15 mechanics standing around the car then the stooge who effed my car comes out and was like hey bro nice rims whered u get them from? r they volks? i shud have just askd him to buy them for 5k or some shit farkkk so angry =[

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2
    Hating life!!
    StanceSlutz

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 BB AP1
    gonna try make them fix all my damage on my car for me hehehe mother fkerssss