Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    I guess you haven't driven it in the wet and on rough roads yet then! Take it easy with that set-up mate

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    ^^^ x2

i thought the same thing about my old coilovers, but i got over them pretty quick, and they were only 8/6
    to see all of my build, checkout

Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec
    hmm yeah i havent driven them in the wet yet. if 8/6 was giving you trouble, what are you supposed to use? i hadnt considered my setup in the wet. its got me thinking now. i may hve to change my rear springs to something with a lower spring rate then..

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    which in turn may require you to re-valve the rear shocks to suit. look into it a bit more first
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I had 8/6 on my euro and it would be as hard as i go

Member Array
    Car:
    GP Racer
    I'm with 8 and 6 in a DC2r (not track driven).... on public roads - its as high as rate as i would have.

Say I were to go buy a pair of Cusco Zero2 Coilovers 13F 9R (This is for a stanced set up), if I put the damper to the softest setting, what will change? (besides the ride comfort obviously) Like will suspension travel be different ect.

Reason is I don't want anything scrubbing as soon as I go over some bump.

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Suspension travel will not be effected by changing dampening settings, tho 13/9 will be uber stiff and even on damper on the softest, will become uncomfortable for a daily. What car are the Zero2's getting fitted to?
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Ek. What spring rates will be good for a car this light, so that my rims/tyres dont destroy my guards going over a bump.

Member Array
    Car:
    Dc2 + EG
    Quote Originally Posted by stndrd View Post
    Suspension travel will not be effected by changing dampening settings, tho 13/9 will be uber stiff and even on damper on the softest, will become uncomfortable for a daily. What car are the Zero2's getting fitted to?
    Sigh, 13/9 is not that overly stiff, provided you have a quality damper it will be fine, firm but fine.
    As ive stated before in this thread, I run 16/12 on a <1000kg car and it is fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    yeah i run 8k 12k toda's and they're fine for daily. Firm yes, but not bone jarring or crashy, even on the uper end of the damper settings.