Auto A/Cfeature..can itbe turned of?

Hi everyone, i just bought a Euro black 2 weeks ago and im loving the car. But one thing that annoys me is whenever i put the fan on or anything to do with cooling/heating...the A/C seems to automatically turn on..so i gotta turn it off everytime i turn the fan on...i hardly need A/c especially nowthat itswinter...so can you help me out?is there any way i can turn it of??

Another thing is...ive seen a fair few euro's drive by lately at night and they seem to have this blueish light..certainly much brighter than the standardyellow ones...how do i get these lights?? thanks for the help.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Answer to Q1... No I don't think it can be turned off, by default it comes on...

Answer to Q2. Those would either be the HIDs or after market bulbs with a blue tint....

To purchase them, please support the OZ Honda traders and buy from them as they sell at very reasonable prices.... Alternatively, any motor hardware stores stock HIDs and Bulbs too....

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    09Euro, 08CR-V
    Yeah, the A/C turn it on when u put fan on.. but it can be turned off.

Lux version of Euro gets HID, which will give you this bluish shine. If your Euro is a Std version. and if you want Blue light, either get Blue light bulb or HID kits.. (u should look for something above 5000K for colour temperature to give you bluish light)

Member Array
    Car:
    '07 Subaru Liberty GT-B
    if you've seen mine around it'll have 4 white bulb led parkers which look blue
    MY07 Subaru Liberty GT 2.5T B.Spec 6SPD MT | Satin White Pearl
    MY04 Honda Accord Euro Luxury 6SPD MT | Arctic Blue
    MY00 Chrysler Neon LE AT | Red Salsa

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Turn your air circulator to recycle and the fan will turn off, well i dont notice it on when i do that.

I will now use that search function for the HID Kits
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    Tanaka Horushi - Z
    are HID's standard on euros guys?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA
    are HID's standard on euros guys?
    Luxury only, thats why the have water jets in the front bumper par. By law, for a car to have them they need the washer jets there.

[Edit] Unless im mistaken about what we are talking about there, the Lux Euro has Xeon Gas lights right? While the Std Euro is just a bright white light?
    Last edited by Ferrarista; 14-06-2005 at 10:13 PM.
    [NSW]VTEC Number Plates for Sale: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63267

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury Manual
    Yes the Euro Luxury comes standard with Xenon HID (High-Intensity Discharge) headlights. By law, Xenon headlights must have headlight washers and an auto-levelling function. The standard Accord Euro has normal halogen headlights, but both models have "projector" style bulbs (which are spherical)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by evolution42
    Yes the Euro Luxury comes standard with Xenon HID (High-Intensity Discharge) headlights. By law, Xenon headlights must have headlight washers and an auto-levelling function. The standard Accord Euro has normal halogen headlights, but both models have "projector" style bulbs (which are spherical)

Im probably pissing alot of people off with my stupid questions, but im an interested guy

Can you do a straight swap with the Xeon HID headlights onto the standard Euro?

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    you can, but it will be illegal, because in Australia, if you have Xenon headlight, you must have the headlight washer and the auto headlight leveller to be legal.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by euro77
    you can, but it will be illegal, because in Australia, if you have Xenon headlight, you must have the headlight washer and the auto headlight leveller to be legal.
    Any idea how much this conversion would cost? Your basically replacing the whole headlight arent you?

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarista
    Any idea how much this conversion would cost? Your basically replacing the whole headlight arent you?
    Depends.. You can buy a HID kit from Taiwan/Korea/China etc for around 400 bucks or you can buy Hella and Philips ones which can start from a thousand onwards.......

Installation is generally around 70 bucks or so.....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru