Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    well i currently got 225/35/20 Achilles ATR Sport low profiles... ill give them a ring today and see what they say i guess!

Member Array
    Goodluck. Would depend on the insurer too I guess.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    Just got off the phone with aami and i was told they are illegal pretty much i cant see how you could get them insured...

Member Array
    As I said, depends on the insurer. Technically, they don't have to insure them if they're not compliant, but as I said, some are reasonable like that. I'm with Shannons & had no issue doing so with Justcar (yes, underwritten by AAMI, but they operate differently).

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    might have to change insurer then until then just ride around with the 17's or try not to be the cause of an accident!

Member Array
    Honestly, I wouldn't be so worried in your shoes (would keep the rims on). If you're doing something stupid to cause an accident, they'll use another reason (not your rims) against you. If you're not @ fault, they're usually quite reasonable (since they're getting a nice excess off you). But yes, might be worth considering another insurer.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    keep the old ones incase i need to make a quick switch one day haha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    photos shit, and cars dirty but yeh their my 19's, havnt had a problem with them but if i could go back i would choose a completely dif style haha hate them now and probs go for 17-18's, dont worry too much for performance... we live in Australia dont need it unless of course your gonna track it heaps

Member Array
    Got a pic up front? What suspension? Springs, coilovers, reset or chop? I like what I see with the ride height

^ yeah I asked you that same question on another thread what sort of suspension are you running? I think the rear is sitting at a perfect height, no gap at all, yet not too much tucking.

U boys coming to the Sydney EURO meet on the 26th?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Quote Originally Posted by tonysalib View Post
    ^ yeah I asked you that same question on another thread what sort of suspension are you running? I think the rear is sitting at a perfect height, no gap at all, yet not too much tucking.
    not sure if you boys are asking me, but i have pedders Xtreme coilovers front and back, deffs worth the money love them but shop around and you can get some quality with just dif brand for alot cheaper
    ill try and find a pic somewhere on my phone because i recently re lowered the front