Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    found these two on my phone, first one has a full car so is slightly lower then usual but the other one isnt the best photo for my front hieght but you can get a rough estimate of where it sits, slightly higher at the front but is still fairly low

^^ looks good mate! those wheels are a popular choice for alot of euro owners.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Quote Originally Posted by Rein View Post
    ^^ looks good mate! those wheels are a popular choice for alot of euro owners.
    thanks mate but personally i regret getting them now, would much rather 17-18's jdm inspired look now lol but oh well

^yeh 18s would look good for a JDM look. those wheels you have suit a sexpec look.

I like sexpec look

Member Array
    Yeah, was asking you Marko. Nice height, exactly how I want mine to be. Any front rubbing/turning issues with the height on the last pic?

Rein, will try goto the meet with the offroad stance.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 06
    Quote Originally Posted by MR2QIK View Post
    Yeah, was asking you Marko. Nice height, exactly how I want mine to be. Any front rubbing/turning issues with the height on the last pic?.
    front i had heaps of rubbing then i got my front guards rolled, now i have no problems what so ever, my back guards are not rolled but only have issues when i have 3 at the back so its not worth rolling them, love this height to be honest, have no problems with it but the back wheels are cambered abit but im still going with these current tyres and have had them 10,000+ km

My Euro on 19x8.5's with BC Coilovers

^DA44NY u comin to the EURO Meet next week?

I work weekends unfortunately man if there's ever a night meet held I'd definitely come

Member Array
    Nice dandrinan. Is that as low as the BC's would go, or was there more in it? Tossing up with coilovers to get, leaning towards, BC, Tanabe or Tein Basic/SS.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    Nice dandrinan, looks similar to my euro except im still at stock height and running 20's... Did you need to get your guards rolled nothing to stressful? and did you have to buy a rear camber kit aswell before lowering?