Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    did u have the whiteline ? the progress RSB 22mm is thicker and heavier!!! 242USD shipped from ebay.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgu View Post
    Finally arrived and installed at DSC Honda..along with the front lower tie bar..the difference is impressive.
    How much was the install?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    did u have the whiteline ? the progress RSB 22mm is thicker and heavier!!! 242USD shipped from ebay.
    Yer the whiteline RSB is the one I had, its a very good sway bar but just want something a bit stiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    shouldnt be no more then one hours labour its a pretty simple
    Last edited by marquee; 23-11-2011 at 07:57 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    Quote Originally Posted by richard_k View Post
    65 for quart of an hour labour including the installation for the cusco front lower tie bar

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    65 for quart of an hour labour including the installation for the cusco front lower tie bar
    You got the type 1 or type 2 cusco tie bar?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    type I straight on

Probably a stupid question but will these fit a 2012 update euro even though they say to 2008? And will a honda dealership that i bought my car at have an issue with fitting this and warranty? Sounds like a great bang for buck update.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by eurasian View Post
    Probably a stupid question but will these fit a 2012 update euro even though they say to 2008? And will a honda dealership that i bought my car at have an issue with fitting this and warranty? Sounds like a great bang for buck update.
    A. Get te 2009 one, cu2 has their own rsb's
    B. just get any mechanic to do it... Honda doesn't have to know..
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Ah thanks Fred, only just realised that my model is CU2 and not CL9 haha, I thought CU2 was luxury and CL9 was standard that explains alot.......

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    I've just got the Progress RSB installed, would the stock endlinks be fine? Or will i need to replace them in the near future?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Have heard of them breaking but up to you

question, is putting one of these on reversable, i read somthing about you having to enlarge holes? is this true? I was thinking that may make putting original back on more difficult.