Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    i do have a Skunk 2 afterall haha... must have been like 6 30 or 3 30 going to and from work...
    Last edited by Thor; 04-03-2012 at 05:40 PM.

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    x2 ye work is around that area for me too.
    Start time is 7pm finish time is around 3:30pm. So any where around or after those times u will probably noticed just infront of Royal womens/Royal melbourne/ Melb Uni etc.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    wont be too much noise next 2 days driving an astra while my euros in the shop haha
    Last edited by Thor; 04-03-2012 at 06:30 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    I dont't whink putting on a set of 19'' s will make your car go faster or look nicer ( personal opinion), 18'' is the maximum size for a CL9 I would consider
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

Just about to fit 19 x 9(f) 19 x 9.5 (r) +38 on mine... trial fitted them a while ago and i couldnt back out of the driveway without scrubbing so had to roll the guards and now waiting for camber kit to be installed. Its personal preference but I love the look of 19s.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    yours lowered? i got 20's and im far from scrubbing haha needs lots of lows!

yeh its running on mugen shocks and springs.. not sure how low it is as i bought it like that but they sit just above tyres with the stock wheels... will load some pics once I have the 19s on.

what are those rims mate? look mint