Page 127 of 268 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,513 to 1,524 of 3209
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubstein View Post
    Those seats get hot quick?
    leather = yes, especially black.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    I don't find they get too hot, aircon cools them down really quick. My old ones would get very hot though, was annoying coming out of a shift from work and sitting down in a hot ass car that took forever to cool down - guess leather seats attract cold hair quicker.
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Makes sense, Bought some spacers from autobarn the other day. Before;

After

But took it down out massive driveway and scrapped soo fcking hard. Ill leave off until we move next week haha

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Does the spacer just slide on and make your wheels appear wider? Heard in another thread that it was more complicated - wanted to widen my stock wheels a bit, looks good though What'd it scrape?
    You know what? I still hate you, but you got a pretty awesome collection of nudie mags.
    Yeah, I got 'em from the 70's, 80's and 90's. It's like masturbating in a time machine.

Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
    Does the spacer just slide on and make your wheels appear wider? Heard in another thread that it was more complicated - wanted to widen my stock wheels a bit, looks good though What'd it scrape?
    These are just basic machined wheel spacers where you just slide them on behind the wheel. The other ones are hubcentric which are usually only like 8mm+. Since the spacers reduce the amount of thread on the lugs by how ever wide they are, they can be and are considered dangerous, and illegal I put on 8mm and had just enough thread to secure my wheels on tight enough. With the hubcentric spacers are alot more safer and wider. Quite simple fitment, kind of hard for me to explain but they basically just act as a extended hub? A picture explains alot so here..

As of scraping.. Since my car has been lowered a decent amount, when the wheel was pushed out basically right under the guard, it just rubbed instantly when i go over a bump. Without the spacers the wheel can go up into the wheel well when driven over a but because there is nothing above it Hope that explains abit!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Thanks for the reply, looks great! Would definitely consider doing it to mine

Put your money towards some decent wide mags if you want the right look. If you put stock wheels on those it will look ridiculous from front or back. Another factor is you will be loading your wheel bearings heavily to their outside and handling will be affected. Wide mags on the other hand are much more evenly balanced across the bearings i.e. an 8" rim for instance does not usually stick out an inch more than a 7" but 1/2" in and 1/2" out. Of course there are limits to how far a rim can be extended in towards the suspension knuckle.

^ I wasn't even thinking about stance when i bought my rims, sadly haha. I would of looked for something with a little more aggressive width and profile. Oh well, the P1 SFs look great and are very light

Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    yeah i guess ill always will be a dc2 man, as i keep lookin thru carsales now for a good deal.....

might get one later on sometime agen.... dc2r and jdm front is a must tho
    may as well buy my car :P save yourself the money
    DON'T GET RIPPED OFF DIY

Member Array
    Car:
    95 dc4
    Got some strut braces, the darkest maximum legal window tint and an OZHonda sticker

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    pics or it didn't happen

Member Array
    Car:
    95 dc4
    ill upload some when it stops raining