View Poll Results: Should we relabel this thread ***Official What did you do to your EG/EK today***?

Voters
260. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

116 44.62%
  • No

144 55.38%
Page 204 of 419 FirstFirst ... 104154194201202203204205206207214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,437 to 2,448 of 5018
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceZiggy View Post
    Got mine from eBay.

Also trying to identify a sort of clunky rattle that seems to be coming from the rear left wheel/suspension when driving over bumps or pot holes. I may just be paranoid, because it's not loud & I can only hear it early in the morning on the way to work, when everything is quiet..

Or it may just be my left side skirt rattling, because the 'clip' that holds it near the back wheel is broken, so the skirt hangs a bit lower than the other one & can easily bounce up and down. Anyone recommend something to glue the clip back together? $50 super glue that can fuse a gorilla's hands together?
    Hey mate check your rear camber arm on the side that is making the clunky sound.. (make sure its sitting correctly) have you changed them or taken them off for some reason ? and this is might sound silly but is your wheel on tight ? lol

Best thing to do is if you know when it started happening, try remember what you did maby new suspension lca's etc and go back over it more then 3 times to make sure everythings tight and sitting how it should.. it could be possible that something has come lose..

IMO i dont think the its the skirt unless its like badly hanging off the car lol ( if it is the skirt use industial grade double sided tape to hold it on, it WILL work and your not running the risk of snapping ur skirt off if you decide to paint it one day.. (if you use some sort of super glue.. )

good luck post up what it was when u find out
    Last edited by AlexK; 15-03-2012 at 02:06 PM.
    JDM is Best

Member Array
    Car:
    98 Civic EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by TbM View Post
    thanks heaps

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore

Got me some lows!
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    My internet is screwing up BADLY, so for the third time: New rims, $140 chinese 'roadstone' tyres = MASSIVE improvement to handling.

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...3-15120032.jpg
    http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...3-15120045.jpg

Member Array
    Car:
    97 EK Civic
    FOUND A DENT.

Just above the rear left wheel arch.

No paint scratched off, there's just a small dent there.. As if someone's come along and slammed it with their knee.

I'm peaking though. Could only notice in when light was shining in the right direction.. So I don't know how long it's actually been there.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppy View Post
    My internet is screwing up BADLY, so for the third time: New rims, $140 chinese 'roadstone' tyres = MASSIVE improvement to handling.

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...3-15120032.jpg
    http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/...3-15120045.jpg
    Hi dude. Do you mean $140 each for the roadstone tyres? I hope not

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic '96 Gli
    Quote Originally Posted by TranceZiggy View Post
    FOUND A DENT.

Just above the rear left wheel arch.

No paint scratched off, there's just a small dent there.. As if someone's come along and slammed it with their knee.

I'm peaking though. Could only notice in when light was shining in the right direction.. So I don't know how long it's actually been there.
    Are you taking about my car or yours? Mine has had some rough moments before I had it... If it's yours, you have my sypmathy, they're freakin expensive to get repaired...

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Hi dude. Do you mean $140 each for the roadstone tyres? I hope not
    Yes, $140 a corner... Why? If they last a good 30-40,000, and keep their handling characteristics well, I'll be happy.

Member Array
    Car:
    ES1 Turbo, EK1
    fuk u got ripped on the tyres.
    Car: 05' Civic Turbo Car: EK 97'
    Motor - D17 Motor - B20T
    Winton - 1:47 Winton - 1:46
    7th Gen Melbourne #1

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK/EP3R
    Lol got a new tyre for $60 last week
    lol u mad? get fkd m8
    no more mr nice guy, now i am kunt

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Riced_Civic View Post
    fuk u got ripped on the tyres.
    bad! 140 can get u really good tires in 15's and 16's!
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Series 2 EP3
    New springs only 1.3 drop on the front and 1.1 on the rear and scrubs when i go out my driveway lol but everywhere else is fine sits pretty good even tho i would of liked it a little lower lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    Clean car man
    JDM is Best