Page 212 of 246 FirstFirst ... 112162202209210211212213214215222 ... LastLast
Results 2,533 to 2,544 of 2952

Thread: cu2 mods

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    not from sydney so i dont kno, are you good friends with any panel beaters? they can get the code for you, paint and fit. im doing the same but im gonna colour code my rims. with a black euro i feel its necessary to have chrome.
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Quote Originally Posted by Neilz View Post
    Where in Sydney can i get my grill colour coded to factory colour?
    I've done mine @ Detroit Customs near Top One (Arncliffe) They did a pretty good job with it!

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

For those who use Takeda CAI, did you use the long CAI mode or the SRI mode? Any gain or anything noticeable (beside the noise)?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    not from sydney so i dont kno, are you good friends with any panel beaters? they can get the code for you, paint and fit. im doing the same but im gonna colour code my rims. with a black euro i feel its necessary to have chrome.
    Do you know any panel beater that can do small jobs Mr.L8? I was thinking on doing it Andew's (nester) way but then I want the paint to match and last forevaaa...

Tony mentioned AJ Performance at Moss St last time I asked him about painting rear spoiler but I have never heard of them before.. Sorry for my noobness..
    Last edited by pitiek; 23-03-2012 at 02:41 AM.
    Cusco RSB setup and Tein S-Tech for sale
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...okies-Civic-FD

Member Array
    Car:
    cu2typesmodulo
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    For those who use Takeda CAI, did you use the long CAI mode or the SRI mode? Any gain or anything noticeable (beside the noise)?
    SRI...notice a bit of gain between the low to mid rev range....

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by pitiek View Post
    Do you know any panel beater that can do small jobs Mr.L8? I was thinking on doing it Andew's (nester) way but then I want the paint to match and last forevaaa...

Tony mentioned AJ Performance at Moss St last time I asked him about painting rear spoiler but I have never hear of them before.. Sorry for my noobness..
    Hey mate i got aj performance which is now aj autostyle to fibreglass and paint my grill with clear coat to my factory paint code and they did a fantastic job. Took about 2 days for the fibreglass to set. But very happy. They also painted my whole type s kit.

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Ok so the centre cap with the Honda 'h', what would you guys put on there if you had a choice. I'm thinking my plate combination..
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    What do you mean by fibreglass your grill Andrew?
    Did you ask them to make a new grill from fibreglass?

Anyone know is there any "heat shield" available for our CU2 (to use with SRI)?

Currently looking to purchase a 2nd hand Takeda or Injen CAI/SRI and was wondering if I can install the heat shield or use the OEM one...

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by pitiek View Post
    What do you mean by fibreglass your grill Andrew?
    Did you ask them to make a new grill from fibreglass?
    hi mate,

yea i ended up getting him to fibreglass my modded grill, as the finish wasnt 100% to what I wanted it to be. The color from the paint matched spray can from autobarn was close but the finish wasnt the same after I clear coated it. So while it was there I got him to paint it, and clear coat it.

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Anyone know is there any "heat shield" available for our CU2 (to use with SRI)?

Currently looking to purchase a 2nd hand Takeda or Injen CAI/SRI and was wondering if I can install the heat shield or use the OEM one...
    i thought you sold your cu2?

"88AJN"

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Lux
    Share some pics please Andrew...