Member Array
    Car:
    01 Yellow Fever R

07 CL9 Sat Nav Issue

Hey all,

Recently acquired a 07 Accord Euro Lux with Sat Nav.

Problem is i find when i'm driving it always seems to lose my location and the GPS tracker isn't moving. This happens all the time.

I'm quite frustrated at this seeing as it's a GPS and should be locked onto my location

Is this a common issue? Or anyway to fix it?

Thanks guys!

it happens to me sometimes also but usually gets back on track, and also could depend on where your driving also?

Member Array
    Car:
    01 Yellow Fever R
    well, i'm just driving around the suburbs, even different places all across sydney. the arrow just won't move....no high rise buildings or anything around..

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    try to reset it by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. It also sounds like your antenna could be unpluged, has the unit ever been removed? For Ipod adapter etc. Also worth checking the unit diagnostics for any errors. From memory press and hold menu, set up and cancel at same time.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    are you using an original disc?

Member Array
    Car:
    01 Yellow Fever R
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak View Post
    try to reset it by disconnecting the battery for a few minutes. It also sounds like your antenna could be unpluged, has the unit ever been removed? For Ipod adapter etc. Also worth checking the unit diagnostics for any errors. From memory press and hold menu, set up and cancel at same time.
    Not sure if it would be antenna being unplugged as it does work sometimes. It just seems to drop out a lot and loses my location and takes a while to get the location back.

Not sure if the unit has been removed by previous owner.

I am using the original disc.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    Did the dignostics tell you anything?