Page 296 of 313 FirstFirst ... 196246286293294295296297298299306 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,552 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    hey guys, need your help.. Im doing a b18c2 swap and going hydraulic with it. ive got the innovative cable to hydro...

my mechanic says my clutch cable is too short.

1) what cable do i use in this case?? he's saying that the clutch cable for american cars are on the left side thats why its short

he is also having trouble with the dizzy wiring for the b18c, I am running and obd0-obd1 harness

2) I dont know what the hell is he saying , i thought everything would be all good?

Any one wrecking a da9 standard or even after market cat back ?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Not sure on what cable to get, as I would think the DA one would be the longest available? Could get a LHD one and modify to fits rom eBay?

Personally I would go with a Hush22 or Suja1 full hydro conversion. The Innovative an Hasport kits are just a stop-gap solution and don't give the benefits of the hydro system. They are cheaper though.

What is the specific issue with the dizzy?
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Quote Originally Posted by mooshie View Post
    Not sure on what cable to get, as I would think the DA one would be the longest available? Could get a LHD one and modify to fits rom eBay?

Personally I would go with a Hush22 or Suja1 full hydro conversion. The Innovative an Hasport kits are just a stop-gap solution and don't give the benefits of the hydro system. They are cheaper though.

What is the specific issue with the dizzy?
    I dont know what is wrong with the dizzy though? he said wiring? .. im pretty sure its straight forward. ive bought a harness so I thought it would be alright

Member Array
    Car:
    DA6K20A CD5H23T
    Quote Originally Posted by maaaaark View Post
    hey guys, need your help.. Im doing a b18c2 swap and going hydraulic with it. ive got the innovative cable to hydro...

1) what cable do i use in this case?? he's saying that the clutch cable for american cars are on the left side thats why its short
    Make a bracket and mount the adaptor to the side of the gearbox, thats how I have done it in a CRX and DA. Also, if you have climate control, the hush and suja kits dont work, theres no room under the dash.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by maaaaark View Post

he is also having trouble with the dizzy wiring for the b18c, I am running and obd0-obd1 harness

2) I dont know what the hell is he saying , i thought everything would be all good?
    Did you get the ODB0-ODB1 harness for the distributor as well as the ECU? The ODB0 and OBD1 distributor plugs themselves are physically different, but if you search on g2ic there's a thread that tells you how to rewire the plug quite easily.

If you've also got the distributor harness, there shouldn't be a problem...

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    not on topic at all but its been a while since Ive been on since I sold the teg and got an ae86 haha, but cheers for all the help fellow da9ers. I would happily get another one.. first dibs on mooshies if and when he sells it

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    aw shucks.. which one do you want? gonna need to get rid of at least one at some point! the DA9T wont be for sale for a long time yet so dont cross your fingers. Congrats on the 86, post pics somewhere! (maybe not in this thread)

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    Doin an F20c conversion on an AE86 for a mate Atm... Good Car..

Member Array
    Car:
    AE86 hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by mooshie View Post
    aw shucks.. which one do you want? gonna need to get rid of at least one at some point! the DA9T wont be for sale for a long time yet so dont cross your fingers. Congrats on the 86, post pics somewhere! (maybe not in this thread)
    just noticed in your signature you got a da5, sweet as! Turbo would be first preference but i'd take the da6 anyday. I'll post some pics soon but she is quite stripped at the moment so give me a month or so to show a running car.. F20 would be nuts menacer but i'm keeping it toyota

Member Array
    Car:
    da9
    Hey guys i need help with my swap.. Did you ever encounter a cel on the ecu. The ecu could not detect the vss since the cluster is a cable and not electronic...are there any da clusters that are electronic???? I need help.. Fml

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    you need to swap your DA sending unit on to your hydraulic gearbox and then take the signal from the VSS which is on the rear of the cluster