Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    RICED EK CIVIC HATCH
    i have a cannon on my civic, sounds pretty good. go to bankstown mufflers on canterbury or sefton pretty cheap there about 200 installed.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by izzy
    i have a cannon on my civic, sounds pretty good. go to bankstown mufflers on canterbury or sefton pretty cheap there about 200 installed.
    oh yeah i live around there.. hmm 200 installed? u mean 200$ with cannon n installation

Member Array
    $200? thats pretty good, do they all come with silensors? cause liverpool exhaust has the hurricane ones for $320 installed and they say "our quality of work cannot be compared to anyone else"

i had an auto with cannon on before for just over a year until now!!! it get on your nerve after a while, a lot of noise for a lil power. Yeah like the other guy said before get an intake pod and pipe sound more beefy and not annoying. I have to go back to a wrecker and bought a stock muffler but its your car and i know u gonna like it until a year later lol.....cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    Quote Originally Posted by blu3illusion84
    yeh i cancelled my ordering from carmate today.. yeh i guess your totally right 450$ is too much.. should get decent xforce muff around 200$ hmm.. thanks for all your comment guy..

now what type of muffler should i get? *thinking*

is it me or did this guy just improve his english heheee
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    btw i got my cannon from autobarn in greenvalley for $100 and then had livo exhaust install it for $70.. that is before i went the full exhaust system.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by _CiVIC_
    btw i got my cannon from autobarn in greenvalley for $100 and then had livo exhaust install it for $70.. that is before i went the full exhaust system.
    really? i go past autobarn gv everyday goin to uni. man liv exhaust are rip offs. did you get the whole muffler for $100 or just the tip or something? thx for the info really helps.

Member Array
    hey _civic_ have you had any probs with ur muffler? cause i called liv exhaust and they said the AAAor 3A racing brand from autobarn is s*** and after a while something inside them melts and u get like rattling noises from it, is this true to ur experience? thanx

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    Quote Originally Posted by mj3610
    hey _civic_ have you had any probs with ur muffler? cause i called liv exhaust and they said the AAAor 3A racing brand from autobarn is s*** and after a while something inside them melts and u get like rattling noises from it, is this true to ur experience? thanx
    i know 2 guys that work there, one by the name of James and another by the name of John. They both look after me when i go there. $100 was for the Autotechnica cannon muffler and tip. Then i went to livo exhaust and they welded it on for me. I haven't had any problems with it even after getting the full exhaust system done

Quote Originally Posted by mj3610
    , i know someone that has a 4" cannon on a auto magna and sounds alright
    Magna = V6 so it's going to sound a lot deeper. Many skylines are auto and they sound brilliant.

Member Array
    Car:
    EVO IX
    hey man
    i have ED civic and its auto and i just got my muffler fitted today at windsor exhaust for $65...and it sounds nice..so i reckon u should get it..

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Cvik_ryda
    i had an auto with cannon on before for just over a year until now!!! it get on your nerve after a while, a lot of noise for a lil power. Yeah like the other guy said before get an intake pod and pipe sound more beefy and not annoying. I have to go back to a wrecker and bought a stock muffler but its your car and i know u gonna like it until a year later lol.....cheers
    yeah that what i fought.. then i just realize having a intake pod can be defected.. or esle i might have to get the panel filter instead to replace the stock one..LEGAL!!