Newcomer Array
    Car:
    98 Civic VTi
    wats the point of buyin at auto for..
    dont worry i did the same.. for a civic

Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Well if u know somebody that works in a Honda dealer then maybe they can help u out... If not good luck finding and swapping with somebody...

Array
    Car:
    Disco Potato
    oh woops
    sorry that slipped past me
    Fast and furious? I drive slow and luxurious...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Ive been driving manuals for the past 3 years of my life. Now im 20 and always on Parra rd to city and back. Im LOVING auto. Really happy i spent that extra $gs to get it.

Power is great as a MT, just switch to tiptronic dude, overdrive turns off.

I agree with jl88rl...I've had manual cars since I was 18...now 25 and after three years driving an S15 200SX 6sp Man, the auto Euro was a good change...I love just cruising, and no amount of mods is going to give it the performance the 200sx had...

If you want to track it, you gotta go all out on the Euro in terms of mods, and get a Standard. If you want the Lux dont bother trackin it, just buy yourself a Datsun 1600 and race that! Awesome track car.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    I've modded my Euro, and it's auto, but my mods are actually useful

Selling the Euro, you'll be losing a bit of money for sure. Why not buy something really fun and impractial for pure track use and leave the Euro for everyday commuting?? No offence, but the Euro is still a family car in the end. I rather go on track with a fully stripped out FC RX7 that cost around $15K fully modded.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    a 2nd car is not a feasible option at the moment..
    i've driven autos only so far.. and a manual car just seems to have that extra fun factor..
    i'm not planning a all out track car..but something that goes alright on the track and i can use as my daily driver as well..
    i contemplated getting a S15..they look sweet....but i ended up getting a Euro..

i'm seriously thinking of selling the auto and getting a manual of around the same mileage..and looking at prices, i can prob get back about 1k..
    worth it??

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    I thought your sister couldn't drive manual? I remember you saying that it was a requirement. What's changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulley
    a 2nd car is not a feasible option at the moment..
    i've driven autos only so far.. and a manual car just seems to have that extra fun factor..
    i'm not planning a all out track car..but something that goes alright on the track and i can use as my daily driver as well..
    i contemplated getting a S15..they look sweet....but i ended up getting a Euro..

i'm seriously thinking of selling the auto and getting a manual of around the same mileage..and looking at prices, i can prob get back about 1k..
    worth it??

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    erm..she's not gonna get to drive it! either that or she has to learn how to drive one..
    since i got the car, outta 4000km, she's probably driven 50...

Member Array
    Car:
    '05 Euro Lux, 6SPD SS
    I see. So if you don't wanna get a track car. Just sell it and buy a manual. You got deep enough pockets to pay the difference for a new manual?

Oh.. is your auto std or lux?

Quote Originally Posted by Sulley
    erm..she's not gonna get to drive it! either that or she has to learn how to drive one..
    since i got the car, outta 4000km, she's probably driven 50...

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    i'm not planning to get a brand new manual actually
    i'm looking ard for a 2nd hand one with bout the same kms..
    its a auto lux...

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Just get a manual, autos good but it will never stack up againsta manual especially if u plan on doing mods, will never get performance value for your money imo.