Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....557587293&rd=1

this is what i bought for my slf cost $75

received it yesterday, did a little test with the sensor and lcd,,, seems to work fine

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu
    I got an email from www.tradingdirect.com.au and they have the TAURUS and will ship for $6. I amtold by them that I do NOT have to remove the bumper (as long as I can get under the car) and that freight is $6. I know its 3x the cost of the ebay ones but I am not drilling my new euro and the bar becomes a complete sensore, not a 2-4 spot partial. Im going to order that this week. I will report in.

Please let us know how it goes im looking at getting one myself...

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 [[ GONE ]]
    Quote Originally Posted by hnm738
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....557587293&rd=1

this is what i bought for my slf cost $75

received it yesterday, did a little test with the sensor and lcd,,, seems to work fine
    this is the one I use for my car .. same brand same model but I paid more ... (a year ago) for around $100

happy with that,
    I will be posting picture of my reversing parking soon.

yeah apparently 2 weeks ago ppl were bidding up to $100

but lately no one seems to buy them and starting bid is $59 plus $15 delivery so i recking its a good buy...and it works fine

hey guys
    I commend a super cool parking sensor. It is rear view mirror digital display parking sensor system. The system adopts reliability design. Its's connectors, chip and power elements are used according to the aviation technology requirement.And it has 4 years warranty.Reasonable price -about 150bucks.

If anyone is interested in, then you can surf this website and have a look !!!

http://www.deso.com.cn/Product411.asp

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I havent been able to fit my new Taurus concealed reverse sensor. I took it to my bro in laws workshop and it was too much work to remove the rear bumper for the available time we had. Theres a lot of extras in there !

Im getting honda to fit it.

Any ideas what they charge for this sort of thing?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    I took the back bar off in 5 mins with a friend to help...

Its a handful of screws and plastic clips and the rest you just yank out.

Newcomer Array
    I ordered 2 Taurus123 from tradingdirect about 3-4 months ago. Got autobarn to install them on my euro and another car. In the end only one worked. So I wasted $90 fitting cost. However the guy from tradingdirect was pretty good to deal with and offered me full refund on the faulty one.
    I then took my euro back to the Honda dealer to fit a OEM one (4 drilled in sensors) for $500 with 3 yr wrty. It actually looks quite nice. I think I noticed with the Taurus123 is that it only beeps while the car is reversing but not stationary even in revere gear. So it may not be as ideal as I initially thought it to be....
    Let me know how you guys go with it

Quote Originally Posted by genk-jomblo
    this is the one I use for my car .. same brand same model but I paid more ... (a year ago) for around $100

happy with that,
    I will be posting picture of my reversing parking soon.
    how much did you paid for installing them ??? and where?

Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl
    I took the back bar off in 5 mins with a friend to help...

Its a handful of screws and plastic clips and the rest you just yank out.
    did you fixed the bumper before trying to install the sensors?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by mane
    I ordered 2 Taurus123 from tradingdirect about 3-4 months ago. Got autobarn to install them on my euro and another car. In the end only one worked. So I wasted $90 fitting cost. However the guy from tradingdirect was pretty good to deal with and offered me full refund on the faulty one.
    I then took my euro back to the Honda dealer to fit a OEM one (4 drilled in sensors) for $500 with 3 yr wrty. It actually looks quite nice. I think I noticed with the Taurus123 is that it only beeps while the car is reversing but not stationary even in revere gear. So it may not be as ideal as I initially thought it to be....
    Let me know how you guys go with it
    Why did u order two?? Front n back ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by me_kevinly
    did you fixed the bumper before trying to install the sensors?
    I cant comprehend what ur trying to ask, sorry lol.