Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    oh ok thats aiight then...well wat bout HKS anyways they good?wat are some ways i can gain some more power without spendin that much money at this moment?

thanks for ur help guys by the way

power comes hand in hand with money my friend, if you dont want to spend much cash go the filter, sum bigger exhaust piping, or maybe some new headers if u get the cash. You could also upgrade your spark plugs and ignition leads, wont do much really, but doesnt cost too much. You could use premium fuel? only a few extra dollars to fill up and i get heaps more milage and the car seems to have more 'pull'.
    ...... and that's all I have to say about that.

and yeah HKS is one of the best brands out there, sounds like a pretty sweet deal for that exhaust there.
    ...... and that's all I have to say about that.

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Si
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_ahmie
    well wat bout HKS anyways they good?
    depends if it was made for a Honda.

what's the sizing?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    2" exhaust isn't going to be very good if you wanna get 2 1/4" piping. Your gonna regret it afterwards.

Save your money up and spend some decent money on the exhaust.
    A decent set of extractors will cost between $400-800 depending on brand and type.
    If you go Cat back with a muffler your prob looking at $400-700 depending on if you want mandrel bends and the type of exhaust.
    Getting the Cat changed also will cost between $250 - 300

Note these are also fairly decent prices. You can pay almost twice or three times as much for a branded item.

The exhaust is one of the most important things, don't waste your money and time doing it adhoc get a proper job done and you will enjoy & appreciate it more.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    hmm so wat do u reccommend then.. i get the 2.25 inlet?im gonna be buying it tomorrow so appreciate the quick reply !

non-vtec civic,...just change a tip for the looks....u won't gain much power with a muffler..

save your money and buy something else to improve handling...

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    hey guys...i just got back from autopro and i was lookin at there exhausts..umm there mostly Monza i think that how u spell it...do they make good stuff?the model i found was the carbon fibre angle cut one but the shit thing is that it had no specs wat so eva..so i didnt even know wat inlet size it was...anyways he told me hed give it to me for 150..i dunno wat yall think?

Member Array
    Car:
    560hp
    lol, you cant really get much power and spend cheap on hondas, you might as well buy a turbo car! hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    lol i meant cheap as in for now...i was speakin to my cuzn he goes if i really want to get some nice power..is to pay 2k and get the whole turbo setup lol..which i might do...but for now i just wanna exhaust lol...

Member Array
    Car:
    Golf GTI
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_ahmie
    lol i meant cheap as in for now...i was speakin to my cuzn he goes if i really want to get some nice power..is to pay 2k and get the whole turbo setup lol..which i might do...but for now i just wanna exhaust lol...
    So your car is turbo?? If not $2k is a bit cheap for a turbo setup!? Any xhaust shop can help you with your exhaust but expect more than $150. and stop saying "LOL"

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    hey, what kinda durbo you running now?