Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by kam
    EuroAccord13, are you someone who's had previous experience with engine work, or are you an amature? Id just like to know because i would never do something like that to my engine, looks too hardcore! Or is it a case of it looks hardcore, but is really quite simple ? thanks

It's a Hobby...... Self taught trial and error hobby....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    eg6, fn2r
    Quote Originally Posted by jl88rl
    p.s. What the hell is that 'spoon thing', like a beanie for something !

Euro gets cold in the garage? lol
    they r spoon socks. to absorb minor leaks of brake and clutch fluids, if they spill

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Great work there Nick, looks like you had an easier time of it than I did

Username,

Performance wise, all the header are probably the same. There's no dyno figures on all Japanese brand.

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    yes there are dyno figures, its just no figures are released ;-) yet eheheh
    Some people have been doing much more research testing ;-) headers, cams, intakes and tuning not 2 mention superchargers and turbo charing testing carried out thoughout the world

Regards James

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Accord Euro
    Those photos are actually really interesting -- especially the secondary pipe.
    No offence to those who've bought them and I realise that the extractor function is going to work differently to the stock system, but I think if I was going to replace my headers, I'd be wanting some that went to a slightly bigger bore pipe, rather than just replacing a part of the stock system.

That secondary collector on the DC looks pretty small!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    The stock's 4-1 section is actually quite flow limited (I think I saw an analysis on vtec.net). I wonder if any manufacturer will keep the tuned length primaries and improve on the 4-1 collector?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

thats quite true what you are saying there Tobster,,i find these extractor pipes abit small also so it wouldnt extract the air out as fast as extractor should

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    From the Information given on the VAFCii, the whistle starts to come on at 30% throttle in all gears.... Interesting....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    No idea where the whistle is coming from, I've triple checked and found no leaks which is normally the cause exhaust whistle.. I am thinking it has something to do with the flex pipe... mmmmm......

from what i read on fto forum about their extractors is that it whistles also and to cure the problem they use exhaust heat wrap to wrap around the flex and the whistle is gone.....they find that the whistle sound gets annoying after a while

something in the line of this
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....sPageName=WDVW

but probably of denser material to cut the whistle noise