Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Memory oF A PIMP'n Euro Array
    Car:
    Bavarian Motor Works
    Quote Originally Posted by PERTH_EURO
    hey come and say hello, theres only about 100km of dirt roads :P (near Tom Price)

the time is closer for yfin to experiance WA's best euros
    Yeah but then Timbo ur Euro is in Perth... U work in woop woop land.. Heheheeh.. But agree we have to meet ya Yfin while ur in Perth... Give u some good local info and of course Perth's finest euro's

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    I owned a Sportivo Corolla and I would say they would do a Euro once they go into lift and fourth gear forget it. With minor mods would ie intake would easily do a Euro. Sorry Guys I love the Euro I have but the Corolla is very quick. And since I have owned both ..well you can understand I have first hand knowledge.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    SP20 Skyactiv
    my brother has a 2004 sportivo and daaaaaaaaaayaaam its quick.. he just recently had it timed for 1/4mile it pulled a 14.5 almost as quick as a stock typeS
    Wanting to find ways of making MILLIONS!

i once walked through the streets of laredo...

Member Array
    Car:
    MY05 Subaru WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34
    I owned a Sportivo Corolla and I would say they would do a Euro once they go into lift and fourth gear forget it. With minor mods would ie intake would easily do a Euro. Sorry Guys I love the Euro I have but the Corolla is very quick. And since I have owned both ..well you can understand I have first hand knowledge.
    That's the initial impression I got despite the short time behind the wheels of Corolla Sportivo. However, telling some Honda drivers that some other cars are faster is like throwing eggs at a brick wall.
    From what I have heard, the 05 model is even better than the 03 model.

are 04 and 03 euro the same?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by _CiVIC_
    my brother has a 2004 sportivo and daaaaaaaaaayaaam its quick.. he just recently had it timed for 1/4mile it pulled a 14.5 almost as quick as a stock typeS
    i'm sorry that doesnt make any sense...14.5?? type s is a 15 sec car and no way will a sportivo be that quick.

^^^ agreed

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    I happened to drive my friend's Sportivo last night too! That nifty car is quick and it's stock and got only 10000 plus kms on it... I have to agree.. Stock vs. Stock, the car will beat the euro. From my drive, it's slow of the line but the top end pulls.....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    sorry guys but even driving one you couldnt come to that conclusion...diff cars and the corolla is no way near as refined as the euro...check quarter mile figures for the two......i'm sorry but the quickest i have seen for a sportivo is low 16s..mattell here on these forums ran a 15.5 in his euro stock and i have seen figures of 15.23 for a stock euro..anyone who has actually had a proper drag race at a track will know there is a heck of a diff in even .5 sec...the sportivo may rev hard no doubt but as quick as the euro it is not and 14.5 no way....

sometimes cant really base on figures all the time due to weather and road conditions or what sort of wheels, tires, or even the engine oil makes a little difference ....and not many drivers are going to rev launch their car to get 15.5...also depends on drivers

0.5 secs would probably be a differences on 1-2 car length in terms of 1/4mile i think

Member Array
    Car:
    97 h22a-t
    try 5 car lengths...seeing the car will be pass 150km/h

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Blew_lude
    try 5 car lengths...seeing the car will be pass 150km/h
    exactly....