Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    EK lower control arm on an EG. Yes it can fit but i needed more neg camber as the EK arm is shorter I think, hence made more positive camber.
    Dunno, cant remember very well, it was like 3 years ago haha, but I couldnt run an EK arm and still retain as much camber as I could using an EG arm.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    Yeah thats right, camber is reduced because the bottom of the wheel is being pulled in.

The other problem with that is that you are not only reducing possible camber, but also reducing the front track which will reduce stability
    OHSC

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Something is not right. It should be on its ass

Did you check the part numbers? Should be KHFL-58ASL and KHRL-59SL

If not these numbers then they aren't EG super lows...
    correct code, dont know whats wrong. could it be incorrect shocks? I sound so noob please dont troll my lack of knowledge haha

Member Array
    Car:
    EK CIVIC
    If everyone was an expert I wouldn't have a job, lol...

it sounds weird mate, those springs should and have slammed EKs in the past - maybe shocks are seized...
    OHSC

Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    Yeah thats right, camber is reduced because the bottom of the wheel is being pulled in.

The other problem with that is that you are not only reducing possible camber, but also reducing the front track which will reduce stability
    Cool, yer thats what I remember. Thanks for confirming.
    2011 W.A Super Sprint Champion Road Reg U2L
    Thanks to my freinds/sponsors Success Legal Lawyers for helping me do enough rounds to win and Zack at Cypher Industries for top class dyno tuning.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic hatch
    did a compression test and it still moves up and down nicely. Im just find ****ed... Time to invest in coilovers