Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15

friend of mine looking for s2k

Hi All

Has been a while since i've sold mine. A friend of mine however is looking to buy one and is interested in this one. http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...AMin%2CMax~0.5

Anyone know anything about it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    What does 'no badge' mean..?

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by VeYzZii View Post
    What does 'no badge' mean..?
    it means the car has no badge? lol

Just carsales description, they're all like that.
    Lol @ wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1
    fking ugly

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    i know it's ugly, but has come to an agreement that he will take his own stock wheels and leave the chromies behind for a better price on the car. i see the front fenders are a bit hit and we have brought him down on the price. just want to know if there is anything else we arent being told. i dont think it's worth going up to nsw for.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by ALPS View Post
    i know it's ugly, but has come to an agreement that he will take his own stock wheels and leave the chromies behind for a better price on the car. i see the front fenders are a bit hit and we have brought him down on the price. just want to know if there is anything else we arent being told. i dont think it's worth going up to nsw for.
    think about it this way:

I bought a convertible, still not getting enough action...I'll buy some hectic chromies!

do you really think someone like that is either:

A: a honda enthusiast that cares for their car?
    B: a mature person that wanted something a little nicer than an mx-5.

all i can see is abused. I'd be suprised if there was any oil in it...

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda s2000
    lol ALPS,. surely you would have learned from your previous mistakes, don't drag your friend into the same ditch as you did to yourself. Advise him to continue saving to save him from headaches. Everything mattatnoosa said sums it up - that car is trash.....and 20 inch bling bling chromies is always the first give away

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Yeah, was the badge nicked because he parks it in a shit area? It could have damage all over. Doesn't look clean at all. And those wheels are the biggest giveaway you'll ever find that this guy doesn't care about his car.

Wait, you're the guy who took out a 30k loan to buy that other S2k, and poured stacks into it. Do your mate/brother/whoever a favour: Don't encourage them to make the same stupid mistake you did.
    Last edited by Indie; 29-05-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    car we buy be purchased with cash and not a loan.. and put it this way. how could you ever know if a cosmetically looked after one worth 25k is not going to cause you hassle? what if there is something wrong with that, like there was with my one i bought for 23.5k which seemed ok on the outside and mechanically didn't seem bad, till shit hit the fan. what if you were to buy one for 15k which isn't cosmetically a1 or isn't mechanically a1 and something were to go wrong. that way you've spent less money buying it and you have money spare when shit does hit the fan.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Suburbs says it all !!!

wouldn't go anywhere near it, because of the suburb lol