Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by 05accordeuro View Post
    ChaosMaster, got doubts?

Thanks guys.
    BBK (even if it is oem sized) is overkill on the euro considering your list of performance mods, upgrade the rotors and pad should be more than sufficient.

You getting any chassis mods? Like strut bars

Ps: MingZai on the forums is selling a set of WPR headers with cat welded already
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    BBK (even if it is oem sized) is overkill on the euro considering your list of performance mods, upgrade the rotors and pad should be more than sufficient.

You getting any chassis mods? Like strut bars

Ps: MingZai on the forums is selling a set of WPR headers with cat welded already
    You think so? Who makes a decent set of pads and rotors for the Euro?

I will be chucking an RSB in it, but apart from that I haven't really explored much in the chassis department.

Oh cool. I'll keep that in mind! Cheers mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by 05accordeuro View Post
    You think so? Who makes a decent set of pads and rotors for the Euro?

I will be chucking an RSB in it, but apart from that I haven't really explored much in the chassis department.

Oh cool. I'll keep that in mind! Cheers mate.
    if you are buying off US (amazon or something), Hawk HPS brake pads are good, and EBC makes some nice slotted rotors

if you are buying locally, DBA makes osm decent rotors

as to chassis, the usual RSB, then tower bar, and if you're feeling rich, lower front strut as well.

PS: watch the weight of your rims.... any performance mod you do can easily be wiped off by heavy wheels.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars