Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yes i can see that

although of all the colours i really like the vivid blue, nighthawk black, white and the yellow

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    yes i can see that

although of all the colours i really like the vivid blue, nighthawk black, white and the yellow
    I never liked Helios Yellow because it was pearl. IMO, bright yellow looks best when it's a solid (i.e. without any extra effect added), just like bright red. I think the new Fresh Lime Green is one of my favourite colours on Jazz. Saw one in Polished Metal yesterday which looked great too - very rare colour because it was discontinued when they switched production to Japan.
    Last edited by Honda_Boi; 01-04-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    wow so knowledgable

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    can u get the colour code for satin silver? just so i have a definate code to give to the painter?

Quote Originally Posted by gu357 View Post
    can u get the colour code for satin silver? Just so i have a definate code to give to the painter?
    nh623m

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Yeh boi!!! Honda_boi!

I've just updated the colour chart. Since production has resumed at the Thailand factories, colours have reverted to the pre-2012 selection. In other words, Milano Red, Azure Blue, and Storm Silver, which were unique-to-Japan colours, have been discontinued, and the previous Polished Metal, Rallye Red, and Cerulean Blue have continued. As such, I had to change the chart slightly. I added a checkered pattern to the 3 colours which were temporarily unavailable. It's a lot clearer when you view the full size (unsquished) chart here: http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5535/jazzb.png

While it's debatable if the checkered pattern is really necessary at all (after all, those colours were available in 2012, as indicated in the chart), it helps to clarify that those colours were never available at the same time as the 3 others from Japan. In other words, someone looking at the chart might think that Honda offered 10 different colours simultaneously in 2012, which is obviously not true.

Also, as the updated Honda City has gone on sale, a lot of colour changes with that model have occured as well. As the City is related to the Jazz, I thought it might be worth putting the chart here as well, which you will now be able to find in the first post of this thread. Sparkling Brown, Polished Metal, and Carnelian Red join the range, while Habanero Red and Urban Titanium are discontinued.
    Last edited by Honda_Boi; 15-05-2012 at 07:56 PM.

awesome stuff