Page 1080 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 80580980103010701077107810791080108110821083109011301180 ... LastLast
Results 12,949 to 12,960 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
    its quite common
    ive literally changed lanes from hitting vtec
    ahahahahh
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Well another issue thats completely different... My aftermarket alarm keeps going off randomly, and it seems to be one of the proximity sensors that was triggered. This only happened after i had parked my car outside over night; and the result was there was condensation on the whole car, and the car was pretty wet.

Am i getting the old moisture entering the antenna problem that the pre-FL EP3 supposedly suffer from? But I have parked my car outside during the winter several times for it to accumulate condensation all over the car. Just dunno why this time is different...
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Well another issue thats completely different... My aftermarket alarm keeps going off randomly, and it seems to be one of the proximity sensors that was triggered. This only happened after i had parked my car outside over night; and the result was there was condensation on the whole car, and the car was pretty wet.

Am i getting the old moisture entering the antenna problem that the pre-FL EP3 supposedly suffer from? But I have parked my car outside during the winter several times for it to accumulate condensation all over the car. Just dunno why this time is different...
    I have a similar problem.. I thought it was my battery dropping volts..

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Lol, silly me I found out what it was... Found that only the glass break sensor was being triggered. Then I found out that I had left my phone in my car last night and the phone signals has been sending high frequencies sort of like the sound when you put a phone near a speaker and receive call... and since the sensor works by picking up high pitched frequencies like sound of breaking glass, the alarm went off.

I think I should adjust the sensitivity of it lol =.=
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3TypeR
    Went to install my new mishimoto radiator yesterday. Not that impressed so far.

The mishimoto fans don't fit the radiator (aware you need the bracket.. but seriously, why not make it easy)
    Decided to just leave my OEM fans on for the time being.. screw holes don't line up properly so gotta be careful you don't strip it.

Was in and ready to fill when I saw the overflow connection on the radiator was loose. Went to tighten it, not even 2 turns and it just snaps off like plastic. Wasn't cross threading or anything. Part of the connection is still inside the hole so will have to see if a mate can drill it and re thread without getting crap in the radiator

So overall not very happy considering I paid $700 odd for rad fans hoses.
    letmegooglethatforyou-_-

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    hey guys

so i was driving home from work just then (i work in a hotel explains the early morning post ) and while i was driving the engine light popped up, was kinda worried i just had my belt changed for the car.

popped the bonnet and nothing seems to be out of place or anything, engine mount still going strong and fluids are near full. any ideas on what might be the issue? im leaning towards either my o2 sensors has just gave up or either the mechanic knocked something out of place during the replacement of the belt.

anyone ever had the same issue? and was the problem?

use my car as a daily for my other job~~ and i dont wanna be putting the car under stress with the engine light on
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    hey guys

so i was driving home from work just then (i work in a hotel explains the early morning post ) and while i was driving the engine light popped up, was kinda worried i just had my belt changed for the car.

popped the bonnet and nothing seems to be out of place or anything, engine mount still going strong and fluids are near full. any ideas on what might be the issue? im leaning towards either my o2 sensors has just gave up or either the mechanic knocked something out of place during the replacement of the belt.

anyone ever had the same issue? and was the problem?

use my car as a daily for my other job~~ and i dont wanna be putting the car under stress with the engine light on
    yeah when the o2 sensors goes the light comes on but the car runs fine

Just eats more gas than normal
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    On a lighter note my insurance nearly dropped by half......................................

$1100 last year $660 this upcoming renewal

Bloody great new as it was one of my hates about owning an import

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    yeah when the o2 sensors goes the light comes on but the car runs fine

Just eats more gas than normal
    Worst nightmare to hear, that its gonna be drinking more petrol =O. i might have to take it to hannys tomorrow morning or top one then...

any ideas if they would stock that kinda of part on hand ?
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Worst nightmare to hear, that its gonna be drinking more petrol =O. i might have to take it to hannys tomorrow morning or top one then...

Anyone know how to adjust the headlights on the EP3?
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4L EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukezen27 View Post
    On a lighter note my insurance nearly dropped by half......................................

$1100 last year $660 this upcoming renewal

Bloody great new as it was one of my hates about owning an import

thats sweet as! what insurance are you with?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ

Yeah its a normal K20 02 sensor I believe

Quote Originally Posted by iQQ View Post
    thats sweet as! what insurance are you with?
    Just car