Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    i think he meant as in pulls like a pig, lotta grunt kinda shit

change to 2.25? depends on intake/gbock
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Member Array
    Car:
    Kermit K20A
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    you serious? i reckon the b series look ugly. only selling point is the sound lol.

and how how is k serious a pig lol? its refined and mature like fine, expensive wine and aged cheese. a gentleman's engine, wtf am i typing

woops, wayyyyyy off topic

BAHAHAHA funniest way I have ever heard a K series being described.

Back on topic tho. My B18C2 has 4-2-1 headers with stock intake manifold & throttle body, with a 2.25in exhaust and runs quite well. If you already have a 2.5in, don't bother downsizing, as others have mentioned, if you are going to be opening up the engine and letting it breath better, the 2.5in will net higher power gains
    Kermit EGK20A
    Winton: 1:35.08
    Wakefield: 1:08.8

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    i think he meant as in pulls like a pig, lotta grunt kinda shit

change to 2.25? depends on intake/gbock

No I mean it's fugly like that girl who got asked to dance last of the lot. I mean I don't like the H-series either but they're on par with K's IMO. B's and D's just so sexy.

On the other hand if he goes K-series 2.5" exhaust would be the smallest he'd want, so atm it's probably the best option for him. Biggest sensible for B, smallest sensible for K. That's why I love a 2.5" (exhaust)

My exp is 2.5"inch before and the result good, Bad point was always Pull over by cops.......

Member Array
    Car:
    civic
    2.5 is should better