Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2011 VTi-s

Anyone running 205/50/16 +43 - Tein H

Hi,

GE 2011 model

I am thinking of going with a 205/50/16 +43 with Tein H and Enkei PF01 with potenza r002, is there someone who can confirm that this set up will work.

I have been roaming online for the last week deciding on either +43 or +45, 2mm of headaches

If someone has a picture even better but all i need is feedback.

I gathered that +43 will sit flush up front, which is why i want this offset but i also read that some rub whilst others don't. This offset measurement is turning into rocket science to be honest.

Your help is much appreciated thanks.

In the states fitfreak they seem to love Eibachs over Teins which seems to be the opposite here on ozhonda.
    Last edited by spootnik; 19-06-2012 at 04:07 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2011 VTi-s
    No one ey, ok let me rephrase then.

Who here uses coil overs and what do you recommend ? (camber and height adjustable please)

Decent within the $1500 mark

Coil overs will get rid of my offset and height issue.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2011 VTi-s
    Geez, you guys don't talk very much here do you ?....

Back to Fitfreak in the US, i get more feedback from the lads there than in this forum.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Dont take it personal mate,not sure whats going on,usually should get an answer by now.Give it a few days

Eibachs are a great choice but over here not many retailers sell them compared to tein so that might be why they are less common

Im not a Jazz expert,but maybe check the Jazz pictures thread for some info on offsets and sizing for wheels

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz 2011 VTi-s
    Ok i'll chill.

I already got my offsets , size and everything figured out. I am just deciding between coilovers, called JDM and they recommended BC or Buddly club n+. Not sure which one to get.

BC = $1130
    N+ = $1395

anyone here knows whether one of these two coils offer camber adjustments ?