Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insurance

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Not sure if the J's racing cover still considered as a cover.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Hey guys, just another question. I know that theBuzz charge an extra 800 excess ontop of hte regular 600 if I have mods on my car, do other companies charge this?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    has anyone recently received a renewal letter from their insurance company? just cars has decided that the $700 or so they decided to charge me last year was too little and now they want about $1100. everywhere that i obtain quotes from seems to have jacked their prices by more than just a few quid and most want over $1000. i got a bingle quote for just under $800 which was not bad but if in the event of an accident will they be useless and not help out?

oh and the buzz insurance has now closed so couldnt obtain a quote from them..

is there a reason for all this crazy price hike business?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    ^^ storms, flood, panel beaters having 2 price scheme (1 for cash job, 1 for insurance).

European set crisis

Insurance CEOs need another holiday home.

Who knows.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Yeah the Buzz has gone down. Such a shame though. They claim they will continue to honour my policy so I'm going to stick with them until the policy is over. The next cheapest I found was Youi, who you can actually negotiate with as they can bring the prices down even more if you can be bothered. How does Bingle compare, I'm not sure. Do either Bingle or Youi accepted modified cars I've no clue.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Look at Progressive Online.Quite reasonable.Don't think you get choice of repairer but i know they have some decent ones they recommend.

real insurance is good and cheap..only no performance mods

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    At the moment I have everything with Suncorp - Car, Home Contents, Banking & Investment. After a recent claim I made on my home contents insurance they have completely lost me & I am in the process of looking elsewhere. I had a full Carbon Fibre Road/Race bike insured with them (for an agreed value of 3,800). It was stolen last april. They originally offered to replace it with a Hybrid Bike (part alloy, part carbon fibre) valued at appox 1/2 of the 4 month old bike I had stolen. After many phone calls I was left with no choice but to settle for a product less than what i had. If that is how they do business they have lost me.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    Shannons is good. Way cheaper than Just Car. If you're under 25 like me, call them instead of using the online quote. They just need to make sure that you are an enthusiast, and apparently being a member of OzHonda counts.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord Eu
    Im looking around as justcar increased their amount by a fair bit. Called Shannons, got a qoute for 1800$ :\. I think I have no choice but to go back to aami.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    At the moment I have everything with Suncorp - Car, Home Contents, Banking & Investment. After a recent claim I made on my home contents insurance they have completely lost me & I am in the process of looking elsewhere. I had a full Carbon Fibre Road/Race bike insured with them (for an agreed value of 3,800). It was stolen last april. They originally offered to replace it with a Hybrid Bike (part alloy, part carbon fibre) valued at appox 1/2 of the 4 month old bike I had stolen. After many phone calls I was left with no choice but to settle for a product less than what i had. If that is how they do business they have lost me.
    Have you taken that to their dispute department?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    I took it as high as I could Fredoops which was above the dispute department. so much for agreed value