Page 158 of 268 FirstFirst ... 58108148155156157158159160161168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,885 to 1,896 of 3209
    Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Just wrote off my Integra today..
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    ouch.

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm dc2 =)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post

farkkkkkkkkk how>?

undasteeeerrr

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nate92 View Post
    farkkkkkkkkk how>?
    Had a really exhausting day and was driving home late.. Fell asleep for a few seconds and hit a street light.

Car didn't look too bad after all that though..
    '97 Teg VTi-R - GONE :'( -> '08 CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm dc2 =)
    geegee

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by skeptic_ View Post
    How much and where did you get your type r mats from? I'm keen to buy some for my vti-r but i don't know how much to pay for a set and where to find brand new ones?
    A lot (but well worth it - don't really want to go into the amount) and private sale, I spotted them on a 'teg forum.

The price I paid was well worth it even though my set in my car are in great condition - but showing a little wear on the driver's side. Plans are to put a scuff pad on the existing ones and use these as display mats.
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC4
    homeMADE | Suck My DOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressCoffee View Post
    Unlucky ....That after feelng..

-

Jdm front! Love it.

Deciding wether to get rid of the side skirts and go oem with mudflaps or keep.... Need opinions

This is a old picture

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Little update:
    Bought a few things as I'm on holidays for two weeks - gotta love teaching. Actually, I need it as the transmission on the E30 is whining at 80km/h

The windows were binding when raised and looking at the rubber channels/surrounds I could see it was a bit dirty and dry. OCD time kicked in and out with water (no soap) to clean the channels and mist/wipe down the area that the glass touched with silicon lubricant (no comments thanks ). Problem solved and the glass moves quickly and the motors no longer strain at the half-way point.

Brand new mats being the most expensive but well worth it for me. These are more backups/display only as the original driver's side cops the heel of my shoes - now I can get a protector pad put on them and not stress over taking away from the factory look (I have a "factory look" mindset from the days of my EF9 - mods as long as it can be reverted to stock).

New radiator cap as the Cusco's rubber was looking a bit average. Not leaking, but pre-emptive replacement. Socks to pretty up the engine bay and contrast to the yellow and a certain red clip that came with the mat.

Cap on

Socks on and looking pretty but looking at the photos I see a bit of dirt around the ridge of the master cylinder. I was going to get the cotton buds out tomorrow to clean down a few bits tomorrow and have added this to the list (OCD sucks big time!).

Engine bay wiped down with a clean cloth, didn't come back dirty other than a touch of oil off the blanked off turbo oil line on the sump - tightened the clamp and cleaned it up. Wiped down the hoses etc and closed the bonnet before I went nuts.

Ok so on to the item that I was most excited about. What I loved about my EF9 SiR was how it was so superior to any Aussie delivered Honda (bar the NSX) of it's time and even through the Aussie EGs and EKs. Little things like "Oh your mats are slipping? Here, we'll hook it in place for you". The 'tegs mats did this too and it's been annoying to scrunch over the bolster and have the mat ruckle up (especially when you are a short-arse and have the seat close to the wheel ).

Enter the mats complete with red hook. Ok, maybe not the metal one in my EF9 but a plastic one - and DC2R's all being about lightweight... plastic makes sense right? Well anyway time to fit. Pretty obvious except that googling the fitting so I didn't wreck the carpet only brought back a few hits on USDM hooks for their ugly mats. The premise was the same and looking closely, Honda had pre-cut 90% of the carpet and a quick 1cm cut was all that was needed to access the mount behind:

Push the tab into the mounting point and it clicks home

Mat over the top:

and now I can get in and out without the map ruckling up.

Then I notice the dirt etc on the carpet and get the vacume out only to have my daughter scold me for getting too caught up in the car and that I should be spending time with her.

Probably overly detailed for small things, but I figured why the hell not
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    ^^
    That is awesome!!! I'm sick of pulling my matts back all the time
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.