Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    i got quoted a job to do exactly the same as what ur asking and i got the following: (these are all sydney places by the way)

to the max auto autotrim: $2200

Platinum car audio and interiors: $2500

Master autotrim: $2800

G-Trim: $2500

so as u can see its not as expensive as 5 grand, so just shop around
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au

thanks for your help bro...... check this!!! yall give me a HELL YEAH if your feeling this!!! =P hehe this cars interior is from a civic coupe that enter autosalon.... this is bascially the end product that i want for my civics interior when i get it.

word. that looks tight as a nuns.

Nice interior mate, As said by nobbs, 5k would get you one kick ass interior, however you can get that picture done for a whole lot less. Like I keep saying, take it to them in peices and then they cant wack you with the labour bill so hard.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 + 10' Swift
    Quote Originally Posted by nobbs
    i got quoted a job to do exactly the same as what ur asking and i got the following: (these are all sydney places by the way)

to the max auto autotrim: $2200

Platinum car audio and interiors: $2500

Master autotrim: $2800

G-Trim: $2500

so as u can see its not as expensive as 5 grand, so just shop around
    damnz dats good prices... so wats included in the deals exactley? seats, doors, dash??? im keen now

Member Array
    Car:
    VX II SS, 75 HJ 355
    I had my front and rear seats, door inserts, rear plastic inserts, gear boot and parcel shelf retrimmed in red leather for around the $2500 mark a couple of years back. No way should a basic interior retrim cost 5k lol

i got a number today off a friend... gonna give this guy a call to ask how much to do the job, most probably exactly the same or similiar to the pic that i posted ealier on... ill let you all know

Good stuff mate, Let us no how it go's
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1 & GD3
    Quote Originally Posted by VTC-8OY
    damnz dats good prices... so wats included in the deals exactley? seats, doors, dash??? im keen now
    umm those prices included, front and rear seats, door trim inserts, console lid and gearboot, all in leather...oh and that price was for when i had the wrexy front seats, the wrexy seats are a bit harder to trim apparently...

but yeh i decided not to go thru with it once i got my recaros, i decided to go for a different style
    Team West Yo!!

www.circuitclub.com.au