Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 99ITR View Post
    cheers mate. just dropped by the local muffler store they wanted 380 for hi flow cat 200 cell, labour, bits and pieces to mount onto my new extractor. is that reasonable or should i buy online?
    That's pretty reasonable, I think I paid close to that for Haks to do mine =)
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    thats a bullshit price, dont need to go to any exhaust shop if you know what to buy
    they will also hack your extractors or hack you exhaust

save you money by buying jdm extractors, jdm itr/ctr cat, and any jdm cat back
    all these items are direct bolt on and can be done at home with a few tools

and you wont lose the value of your parts as they are in original condition and not modified by the exhaust shop because its easier for them to do a two bolt flange

toda header + jdm cat, sard, feels, metal lit, wed sport + jdm itr b pipe and spoon n1( or spoon b pipe) OP's choice no 1

all will bolt on with ease and will not need any exhaust shop
    Last edited by 90LAN; 30-06-2012 at 12:16 AM.

^

Ahhh if its all boltup then yeah, DIY lol...

My price was with some custom fab work and general dicking around
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

thanks guys! i started sourcing a header, cat and muffler so looks like be doing custom b-pipe for it to all go together

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM B18CR
    Get a Toda Header, SARD Cat and Fujitsubo RM01A catback. I netted 130kw atw with this combo on a B18C.

Mugen Catback - Overrated. IMO, performed a fraction better than ITR catback but I didn't really notice any gains when it was on.

Account Disabled Array
    PLM range of B-series headers works a treat for a fraction of the price! Backed up with dyno results

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    PLM range of B-series headers works a treat for a fraction of the price! Backed up with dyno results
    i'm glad we bought three sets of you benny :P

Quote Originally Posted by zropts View Post
    Get a Toda Header, SARD Cat and Fujitsubo RM01A catback. I netted 130kw atw with this combo on a B18C.

Mugen Catback - Overrated. IMO, performed a fraction better than ITR catback but I didn't really notice any gains when it was on.
    yeah im trying to get the rm01a or an apexi ws2 catback which ever one is easier to source..

can someone pm me where i can locate new toda header from for a dc2 typer r pleasse

Member Array
    Car:
    I own an Engine
    Toda, mugen, spoon etc all their headers are great but super overpriced.

If you're strictly after a brand name header only be prepared to pay.

Take a look at this guys headers, they're identical to PLM headers (I swear they've got to be made by the same person)
    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Honda-and-...=p4634.c0.m322
    Before anyone laughs at me because it's found on ebay I've used two of this guys headers both the H22A RMF replica and the Hytech replica, welds were of absolute top quality, very lightweight and strong too.