Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Change the oil to Red Line shockproof gear oil, I had a crunchy 2nd gear in my S14 and it solved the issue straight away

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by yenvy4 View Post
    Change the oil to Red Line shockproof gear oil, I had a crunchy 2nd gear in my S14 and it solved the issue straight away
    The best transmission oil for Honda's is Honda gear box oil. All others don't seem to work as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DVS-00R View Post
    ^ Lol how else do you go fast and keep the revs up without smashing it into gear

edit: When I say smashing into gear I don't mean in a bad/ crunching/ forcing it in way, I mean doing it really quick!
    yes i do a quick flick, but if it doesnt go in, it doesnt go in, i jsut hold it at the gate for half a second more.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    CL9's are getting older so if you do have one or just bought 1 used, chances are that the synchros could be partially worn. Doesn't take much to wear out the remainder.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

from what i know its a euro thing. 1st to 2nd can never be quick shifted. and if u try it just crunches. i know a couple of euro owners with the same issue. 1st-2nd (fast shift), 2-3-4-5-6 (quick shift or even flat shift).
    AUS EURO on Facebook
    My Cl9 Build Tuned by BYP Racing & Developments

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Ah okay yea no worries. Sounds like its a common issue