Page 1108 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1086081008105810981105110611071108110911101111111811581208 ... LastLast
Results 13,285 to 13,296 of 16607

Thread: EP3 Type R

Member Array
    Car:
    Aldi Trolley
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Like you said orginal Mugen will be around 1000 + painting and they didnt made the middle section from memory, I'm running a Seibon mugen style which is the same as mugen but in CF.

Icebox spotted you this evening I think.
    yeah you did spot me, i tried to get next to you at the lights to say Hi but you drive so fast or maybe its just me driving so slow~~ haha
    I let my Mrs hit Vtec, Maybe you should too!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Yep mine does that after 3 days of not starting it because of my alarm killing the battery.
    Haha it just scared the hell out of me cause when i finally got it going, it started shaking like hell; felt like a rusty lawnmower or a really old rotary engine lol

Anyway, I also have another problem. Upon start up, my alternator belt squeaks, its not very loud, but its there and goes away when the engine is warm. I know its the belt cause i rubbed a tiny amount of grease and it stopped immediately. I see no wear and the belt is still tightly on.

What could be the problem? has the tensioner gone bad or should i just replace the belt?
    Last edited by UNA91; 18-07-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    Quote Originally Posted by Icebox View Post
    yeah you did spot me, i tried to get next to you at the lights to say Hi but you drive so fast or maybe its just me driving so slow~~ haha
    I think it was the flow of traffic next time ill slow down more.

Lmao, spotted like three different EP3's last night at Canley Vale.

For once it wasn't me. I'm at Canley a lot

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    LOL! i live in canley

and there's a few of them around

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    Anyone know if the valve cover gaskets and spark plug seals are the same for K series engines? Or is ours model specific?
    vtak + jrsc = bwwaaaahinneeeee

IF GUNS don't kill people, people kill people does that mean that toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Anyone know if the valve cover gaskets and spark plug seals are the same for K series engines? Or is ours model specific?
    K20 engines will all have the same ones. Not sure on K24s though...

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by UNA91 View Post
    Haha it just scared the hell out of me cause when i finally got it going, it started shaking like hell; felt like a rusty lawnmower or a really old rotary engine lol

Anyway, I also have another problem. Upon start up, my alternator belt squeaks, its not very loud, but its there and goes away when the engine is warm. I know its the belt cause i rubbed a tiny amount of grease and it stopped immediately. I see no wear and the belt is still tightly on.

What could be the problem? has the tensioner gone bad or should i just replace the belt?
    My belt squeals on startup too. Worse when it's a cold morning. I was just going to replace the belt. There is an arrow which indicates belt tension. Maybe check that is in the correct place?

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3 CTR
    Yeah when its cold and I start the car I get the starter motor gear grind and when its really cold it seems to take longer to start. This car hates starting in the cold.
    AKA: The Spaniard! +1 Rep me if you find my posts useful.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    yeah it squealed on me just now... sigh hurts me everytime... no way to fix it is there?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Azz86 View Post
    My belt squeals on startup too. Worse when it's a cold morning. I was just going to replace the belt. There is an arrow which indicates belt tension. Maybe check that is in the correct place?
    Mine too..

just deal with it lol
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001