Rear engine bracket of B18C/B18B in EG civic + wiring

I am recently doing the B18C conversion into my EG

But then realise that the rear engine bracket is missing
    I went to a wrecker but only able to find the rear bracket for B18B which is from the GSI integra.
    Just wonder if the B18B and B18C share the same rear engine bracket or not?

plus

I saw some post on this forum and other websites and saying that rather than using the wiring loom from the Integra vtir I could just connect extra few wires to convert my OBD1 loom to OBD2.

So which few wires I need to connect and how to identify them?

Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    whats a b18c
    S P A M | W O R K S
    With our special rotational tires, it will allow you to drive very fast. - JK Tyre

Quote Originally Posted by mocchi View Post
    whats a b18c
    as this guy said, what kind of b18 have you got? Jdm audm c7 c2 c1 c5? look for the engine number on your block exhaust side right near the gear box, then we can probably help out more

I'm assuming you have a b18c2, most of which are 0bdI so your standard eg harness will sorta work, depending on what eg you have. then you just need to wire in vtec if your eg isn't a vti. have a look around ozhonda and the internet, there's heaps of answers to be found. I had the same problem as you a year ago
    team.gradeA

more smart. more safe. moreTEIN

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek hatch b18c7
    got a bracket off a b18c7 if thats any help?

sorry guys. The one i hv got is a c2 but it is from the 1997 model so i believe it could be obd2

so do all b series share the same rear bracket?the one of b18b from a dc4 is the only one i could find