Member Array
    Car:
    85CRX,EGSIR,MR2
    Sorry I already ordered the AMR coilover setup
    Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EG y0
    Keep this thread updated with how the AMR setup is when you recieve them! Keen to hear what they are like as i was sooo close to ordering some too.. I ended up going with Zeals instead.
    FFamily

Keen to hear your feedback on these coilovers too. I've been through a few different suspension setups for a street driven car and still haven't found what i'm looking for.

Member Array
    Car:
    85CRX,EGSIR,MR2
    No worries as soon as I install them and take it to the track I'll update the thread with the feedback

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    which eg2 is this. the one that was at honda nats with like 20,000kms?

heard you in the 1:14s now

Member Array
    Car:
    85CRX,EGSIR,MR2
    Yeah that's my one it's only 9,000kms on the clock lol that's car and motor irs basically new
    Yeah i was running 1:15 flat at the last day with the super streets and my inlet manifold was leaking
    So hopefully with my manifold sealed properly and the AMR coils ill shave a couple more seconds off

Member Array
    Car:
    85CRX,EGSIR,MR2
    AMR's came a few says ago and look unreal! Machining quality and finish is perfect and clicks feel really tight on the damper adjusters.
    In terms of height I installed them as they came and I've got a 10mm gap at the most from guard to tire and there is still plenty to go if desired.
    I'll be taking the car to Honda nationals and I'll let you all know what I think after that.

Member Array
    Car:
    85CRX,EGSIR,MR2
    I had a chance to try out the Amr's on the track at the Honda nationals and they felt great! I got down to a 1.14 and hadn't really done any adjusting to the damper settings I left them all at 2 clicks of soft and drove
    The car felt a heap more stable at both high speed and tight corners
    A definite step up from the Tein ss

Great to hear! I'm about to order of set of these my self after doing lots of research
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-