Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    hmm,
    keep the petrol in tank over a quarter, running with low fuel places strain on the pumper because its pumping less thinner petrol and the same amount of gunk (just crap that gets into the tank)
    will help keep the pump healthy and fend off the light.
    get some injector cleaner (dont know much about them but you can get fuel additive ones, not sure how effective)

if it keeps popping up do the filter (make sure to use proper tube spanners).
    then check the inside tank filter.

then try replace regulator??

google this stuff to find the procedure/diy

noted, will do ... appreciated ......

p.s. what are you doing on the Forum at this time ??? ... have been impressed with your "night owl" posts ( eg: 3.00am) .. lol.

ah, yes, you are watching the Eagles v Pies ... have tipped the Eagles but hoping, like hell, that the Pies can pull a miracle ..

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    hmm,
    keep the petrol in tank over a quarter, running with low fuel places strain on the pumper because its pumping less thinner petrol and the same amount of gunk (just crap that gets into the tank)
    will help keep the pump healthy and fend off the light.
    get some injector cleaner (dont know much about them but you can get fuel additive ones, not sure how effective)

if it keeps popping up do the filter (make sure to use proper tube spanners).
    then check the inside tank filter.

then try replace regulator??

google this stuff to find the procedure/diy

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    hmm being in perth, the timezones are quite different, but also last night i didnt sleep till 5am, i got caught up exploring the possibilities of chipping my OBD0 (as opposed to OBD1) ECU, in my 1994 b16 swap civic EG4

and i dont really follow the footy, or sports for that matter. as far as i see it i dont know the players so i dont care for them.
    same with patriotism.
    Last edited by GU357; 15-09-2012 at 09:04 PM.

lol ... good one .... but no comment re the Eagles ??? ...lol.

must say that after ripping out a heap of the passenger side carpet, only to find these two little blue things hanging under my nose, the actual diagnostic process was pretty straightforward ... hopefully, i will not keep you up to those hours again .. (i am much the same as an East Coast night owl !!!)

Quote Originally Posted by GU357 View Post
    hmm being in perth, the timezones are quite different, but also last night i didnt sleep till 5am, i got caught up exploring the possibilities of chipping my OBD0 (as opposed to OBD1) ECU, in my 1994 b16 swap civic EG4

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    oh dw i was up to those hours for my own benefit. then the thought of buying one of these ECU chips kept me up

wouldnt mind if they lost.
    they effect the family restaurant, no one orders during the game....
    Last edited by GU357; 15-09-2012 at 09:26 PM.