Aftermarket TB and intake manifold Idling issues

Hi guys I have a b18c2 eg and I have recently fitted after market throttle body (69 mm) and intake manifold. However, after it's been fitted the idles goes up to 3k at cold engine, when it's warmed it drops to 2k-2.2k, but drops to 1k and goes back to 2.2 k every 1-2 seconds. Does anyone here know what's going on and please advise me what to do? I'm having a very big headache here! Cheers!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    could be a vacuum leak, or you may need to adjust the IACV duty cycle.

there are several ways to find vaccum leaks. some use soapy water in a spray bottle or carby cleaner, some use a smoke machine. search on google and youtube

in terms of adjusting the duty cycle, you will need a Hondata S300 in your ECU (or another kind of USB tuneable unit). you hook up a laptop, and download the map. then go to the "idle" tab. play around with the duty cycle while the car is idling (at running temp) and click file>upload every time a change is made.

the other possibility is maybe the vacuum lines to the TB/manifold are going to the wrong places? or maybe one isn't hooked up?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Well I've got a power fc linked already, do you know how to play with it?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I've only used hondata. sorry.

I'm sure there will be a guide to using the power FC on the net somewhere. just need to fin out how to access the iacv duty cycle.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Thanks a lot, I'll figure it out on Monday and will let u know if I succeed or not

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    How'd you go?

most likely throttle body gasket issue - that is , wrong gasket used or gasket leak (broken gasket)

In other words , vacuum leak