Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Don't think so anymore as they are keeping the TSX and have to differentiate it from grandpa Accord.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Do you guys think the US Accord will be the same as our Accord (Honda Inspire)
    I thought the US accord is always the same as our accord?

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Yes,the US Accord is the same as our Thai built Accord,which is sold as the Honda Inspire in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I thought the US accord is always the same as our accord?
    Just asking since Honda sometimes changes their strategy on bringing car to Australia (e.g. Civic was always made in Thai since 2006, now they bring the US model here, etc)

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Just asking since Honda sometimes changes their strategy on bringing car to Australia (e.g. Civic was always made in Thai since 2006, now they bring the US model here, etc)
    Ah, I hope they don't bring the US model here! You would think the thai would be easier and cheaper to ship here? Wonder why the changed that with the civic?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Ah, I hope they don't bring the US model here! You would think the thai would be easier and cheaper to ship here? Wonder why the changed that with the civic?
    I think the one shown as the US model will become a global model. But prob still be built in Thai

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Our all new Civic is going to be launched in March,and will be fully imported from
    Japan,which is great news...

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Our all new Civic is going to be launched in March,and will be fully imported from
    Japan,which is great news...
    Hopefully we get the "enhanced" version the CEO promised.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Hopefully we get the "enhanced" version the CEO promised.
    LOL the only thing they'll "enhanced" probably the price

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    I just spoke with a Honda dealer in Dee Why today. He said that Honda Australia told them a new Euro was going to be released at end of 2012. He said that the body was supposed to be about the same size but the interior was going to have lots of changes.

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    I have just seen a rendering of the next Accord,and if it looks anything like this,it will be the best of the bunch again,and I will upgrade to a new one.

Google 2013 Honda Accord,and then watch the You Tube clip.

It looks like family of CL9/CU2 Euros,nothing like a normal Accord,with big wheel arches again,very curved roof,sleek side profile,and very bold new front...

This may be the global/US Accord...

If it has a big boot and more legroom in the rear,as well as that sexy styling,it will be another smash hit from Honda...
    Googled and found a bunch of videos on the new Accord.
    http://www.hondasacuras.com/2012/09/...ur-of-new.html

Also, I read that the North American Designed Accord is going to Europe.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2009 Accord Euro Standard
    Just to point out the obvious. That link is to the Accord and not the Euro/TSX.