Page 304 of 313 FirstFirst ... 204254294301302303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 3,637 to 3,648 of 3745
    Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 with B18c2
    my old crx done that man i found one of the spark plug seals from the cam cover to be leakin oil
    into the spark plug causing it to stutter at arching point
    DA9 B18c2
    http://www.facebook.com/RisingSunBaseJumping
    Base Jumping & Wingsuit Flying is my LIFE

Member Array
    Car:
    1989 DA9
    Problem sorted. Turned out there was remaining parts of the old leads still in the chamber (from old owner) and they had just pushed new leads on top. I cleaned out the chambers, put new plugs and leads in and she runs like a dream!
    I was olso wondering if anyone has put ED springs into a DA9 before?

anyone got a 92 facelift front bar i can buy =D in Sydney yo
    Last edited by adriano10; 12-09-2012 at 01:00 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9,DA3,EG,DA9
    i have a maroon one on my parts car... not sure if i want to sell it yet tho... :/

Member Array
    Car:
    1989 DA9
    has anyone put ED civic series 1 springs into a DA9 before? I know the RCA's and LCA's are interchangable, but wondering if the springs will fit also?

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    They will fit but will alter the ride height and will be too soft assuming you are talking stockies.
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Member Array
    Car:
    1989 DA9
    They are king lowering springs, not stockies.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon_51 View Post
    anyone used a ys1 with a b18vtec? waste of time or pretty good?
    I have tried them all, I had a B16a1 box with B18Vtec for road and was ok, but as soon as I used for the high hp race engine it didn't last. Same with the B18A1 box
    I currently have 170kw full race B20Vtec using the 1996 TypeR box with carbon lined synchros and 4:78:1 and works a treat.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hwnK...&feature=g-upl

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Gary, which part of the B16A box ended up failing? I'm hoping that by upgrading the diff, one of those will be able to withstand a high powered B20Vtec, but if it wasn't the diff that went out I guess I'll have to rethink my plans.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayle View Post
    Gary, which part of the B16A box ended up failing? I'm hoping that by upgrading the diff, one of those will be able to withstand a high powered B20Vtec, but if it wasn't the diff that went out I guess I'll have to rethink my plans.
    The synchros were the weak link... So I did the conversion to Hydro .... but I miss the B16A ratios....
    .I have two types of diffs available if your interested.... one is the original TypeR diff the other is a clutch plate diff more suited for track P.M. if your interested and I can ship to you no cost freight.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpracing View Post
    The synchros were the weak link... So I did the conversion to Hydro .... but I miss the B16A ratios....
    .I have two types of diffs available if your interested.... one is the original TypeR diff the other is a clutch plate diff more suited for track P.M. if your interested and I can ship to you no cost freight.
    Ah, I see. I guess if the box explodes I'll just start upgrading stuff.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think either of those will physically fit into a first-gen S1 B16A box, looks like I'll be going for the mfactory unit later on when the engine is actually ready!

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayle View Post
    Ah, I see. I guess if the box explodes I'll just start upgrading stuff.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think either of those will physically fit into a first-gen S1 B16A box, looks like I'll be going for the mfactory unit later on when the engine is actually ready!
    The Clutch plate diff came out of my B16A cable clutch so I thought that is the same as what you have.. !!!! B16 B18 ARE interchangeable from what i experienced !!