Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yea that was second option! if its worth it im gana look into that lol!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    I love my nardi 350mm suede!
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Love my nardi too.

There are boss kits out there that have airbag delete's but as other have said. If the car comes standard with an airbag, then the nardi will make it illegal.

i got quoted 270$ to retrim my stock wheel in suede. only the rim but..

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Quick question, was thinking of getting a Nardi as well. Was looking at NRG Slim Hub then my Nardi Wheel. Will that work? Cheers
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Was looking at getting a Wheel myself, quick question though to install it. I was looking at an NRG Slim hub ---> Then my wheel. Will that work?
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    Quote Originally Posted by eLtrix View Post
    Was looking at getting a Wheel myself, quick question though to install it. I was looking at an NRG Slim hub ---> Then my wheel. Will that work?
    I believe NRG hubs fit the MOMO/ISOTTA/NRG/Sparco steering wheel bolt pattern (70mm PCD), whereas Nardis and Personals use a 74mm PCD. The NRG Quick Release will allow you to fit both types of wheel, otherwise you can just grab an adapter from ebay or the like. I paid $20-40 for mine, works perfectly between my MOMO boss kit and Nardi classic.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 DC5S
    Yeah, i saw a boss kit that im sure will fit straight on but its huge. I want to maintain the closest stock position as possible. Dont want the steering wheel in my face, so i thought i would get the NRG Slim HUB. Guess ill get the quick release with it for my Nardi