Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2005 ep3

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by lolmclol View Post
    Nice car, very impressed! Love the domo above the exhaust :-P
    thanks! i have a 90cm domo doll i was going to baby chair him in the back seat for shits and giggles.

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 EP3
    Changed the stock head unit gav @ img gave me to a double din last night, started at 1:30am. finished the install at 5:30am, due to my parkers, cluster lights and my foggies not working after finishing at 2:30am, this was cause by a blown fuse from removal of the negative battery lead. (one of the only things that i did during the install)

Found alot of cool left over JDM stuff, 3 extra unknown wires i have know idea what they are for & a extra ground wire that wasn't connected so we connected it to see what it did as we had problem figuring out what all these random wires are for, and when i started the car to reds, a Japanese women's voice started talking to me through a speaker placed on the roof flush with the middle of the windscreen and roof.

The previous owner also had a Japanese e-tag thing installed just above my right knee above the lower storage tray, as a joke me and my friends said it was for an initial D card. turns out initial D cards fit in and it also takes it and has a release switch that flings it out, i now have a good place to hold my drivers license, so no more reaching when i get pulled over!

ill upload pics & ill try and get a video of the Japanese voice lady, id really like to know what shes saying.